Nino Soprano

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bmore
Nikkas are never satisfied

Like somebody said earlier in the thread, they not gon find his identical twin

All he gotta do is add a lil weight

But as long as the movie is properly written, directed, produced & dude can act and move like Pac then I have no complaints

Wait til the finish product comes out then bytch :birdman:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
denzel-washington-malcolm-x-movie-1992-1963-photo-split.jpg
:obama:
...they don't look anything alike imo. A black and white photo hides differences, but even the one posted is different. Color difference, jaw, eyes, etc...

Obama looks more like X than Denzel

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I always said they'd have to fuse together Wesley Snipes and Al Pacino to pull it off.

And this Darris Love shyt's not official.He's been campaigning for like the last 3 years, but I don't think he's going to play Pac.

They haven't found their Pac yet

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Trippin. During the making of the film when he stepped out of the trailer as Malcolm X, suit and all, Betty Shabazz was in shock because she thought it was him.

Malcolm was dead for decades,all I can say is Betty Shabazz forgot what Malcolm looked like:patrice:...and Denzels performance was dope but I personally feel like the movie itself was ehhh when i look back at it now and it needs to be redone.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
what dude from might ducks ???

ima take a lucky guess and say the only black dude in Mighty Ducks:mjlol:...what yall think about Anthony Mackie? I hated em when I first scene em but later realized same thing he said in this video.

The dialogue he was given certainly didn't help,plus it was a minor role...dudes a pretty good actor if he was in a 2pac movie im sure he'd do more research to get the character down:patrice:.