Actor To Play 2pac In Biopic Reportedly Cast

kingdizzy01

ATXBBOY
Daps
Reppin
ATX x Jersey Devil x Little Caribbean/Flatbush MF
Thats the nikka from the Secret World of Alex Mack!!

Edit:

alex-mack-the-secret-world-of-alex-mack-10547877-800-600.jpg

201001.jpg

:laff: breh i forgot bout that show til now :laff::laff::deadmanny:

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
kinda feel this way too...i dont see anybody able to properly replicate him...if they can do it ill be blown away

I just think it's impossible not because Pac is my favorite but just because they won't be able to find someone who will be able to pull of what his fans want & sad to say but his fans will want perfection not that "Notorious" shyt :scusthov:

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
I just think it's impossible not because Pac is my favorite but just because they won't be able to find someone who will be able to pull of what his fans want & sad to say but his fans will want perfection not that "Notorious" shyt :scusthov:

yupl..unless samuel l jackson or denzel get a face transplant and hit the gym heavy and were 20 years younger i dont see this workin out

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
is this nikka like 40:patrice:? how the hell he gon play Pac? They shoulda just waited til the right person came along man....but I gotta give a shout out to all the people who auditioned because I got some good laughs outta the audition tapes:laff:....if they decide to bother getting a nikka to play young Pac they need to grab Ben J from the New Boyz:pachaha:
tumblr_mavgy8cFKf1r8h6rlo1_500.jpg

He would have the Cali accent already and they resemble:manny:....I was actually for Michael B Jordan maybe doin it even though they dont look shyt alike he's a great actor who I think could make you forget that,and he got the voice Pac had once he got older....damn I just realized I sound crazy talking about "young Pac" and "once he got older" when he died at 25:snoop:

Baracka Flocka Flame

Coast to Coast
Daps
Reppin
LA & NJ
is this nikka like 40:patrice:? how the hell he gon play Pac? They shoulda just waited til the right person came along man....but I gotta give a shout out to all the people who auditioned because I got some good laughs outta the audition tapes:laff:....if they decide to bother getting a nikka to play young Pac they need to grab Ben J from the New Boyz:pachaha:
tumblr_mavgy8cFKf1r8h6rlo1_500.jpg

He would have the Cali accent already and they resemble:manny:....I was actually for Michael B Jordan maybe doin it even though they dont look shyt alike he's a great actor who I think could make you forget that,and he got the voice Pac had once he got older....damn I just realized I sound crazy talking about "young Pac" and "once he got older" when he died at 25:snoop:

I actually agree with that. I think Ben can pull it off.

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
on't think hiring someone that looks like Pac is important when compared to finding a great actor. Denzel doesn't look anything like Malcolm X yet gave an incredible performance - he sounded like X, had similar mannerisms, etc. That's more important.
Cannot think of Malcolm X without seeing Denzel ....it s all about the performance

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think hiring someone that looks like Pac is important when compared to finding a great actor. Denzel doesn't look anything like Malcolm X yet gave an incredible performance - he sounded like X, had similar mannerisms, etc. That's more important.
Truthfully he didn't sound like Malcolm either, but he did give a hell of a performance though