Activision Blizzard says they're working on adding their games to Gamepass but MW3 and Diablo IV won't be available

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Man xbox truly got you nikkas scrambling lmfao I had truly lost hope we would ever rise to glory again but they fukkin did it. Y'all can say I'm attention seeking or whatever the fukk you want but I'm dead ass inspired to make content again following this shyt. I ain't made a single video after buying that bum ass PS5 but just the NEWS of Xbox regaining glory has had me all genuinely giddy since yesterday evening!!

As for the actual OP, deal didn't go through yet so I don't give a shyt. The 2024 cod will be day 1 and they'll have Diablo on there too once the deal goes through just like they did with Bethesda's catalogue. These dudes really paid their way into juggernaut status and y'all are SEETHING cause them broke ass japs at Sony can't keep up:russ: :russ:enjoy Bungie you bytch ass nikkas

My body is ready :noah:

*meanwhile in reality*

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Man I swear, it feels so good to be part of a winning team again. PlayStation was like the Miami Dolphins or the Heat. Yeah I live here for now but I can't claim these nikkas. When they have success I'm just like :yeshrug:

but Xbox, nikka Microsoft :gladbron: I put them right up there with the Bears and Bulls these my nikkas 4L!!! All my teams been ass forever but Justin Fields improving every week, Bulls got continuity and pieces, and my boys at goatbox just hit me n said the wait is over nikka!!!! My baby Sarah Bond hit me personally like

back.gif

Yes ma'am! :salute: let me re-up on this gamepass for a couple years before they overcharge nikkas for what they did to the cold crush whooo boy we eating!!!