ACTION AUGUST! The Coli's Top 10 Action Films ***FINAL LIST***

What genre should the next top 10 list be for September?

• High School/College/Frat

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • Sports

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • Comedy

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • War

Votes: 13 23.6%

• Total voters

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Comedy - september
Horror- october
War - november
Christmas movies - december

Im not asking pleighboi :birdman:

I already made the schedule homie so let me see if that works with what I said......pleighboi

I had something else in November and it was Comic book flicks since that's what everyone kept mentioning

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
@MartyMcFly Who's doing the list for Nov and Dec?

I said I wasn't doing Comic Books because I'm not necessarily for doing it but if that's what the film room wants, then that's what we do. So whoever wants to take it on, take it on. I'll handle the Christmas movies though. We probably need a new way of tabulating though because @Prodigal Syndicate is right about how easy it is to make sure a certain film gets on the list

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I said I wasn't doing Comic Books because I'm not necessarily for doing it but if that's what the film room wants, then that's what we do. So whoever wants to take it on, take it on. I'll handle the Christmas movies though. We probably need a new way of tabulating though because @Prodigal Syndicate is right about how easy it is to make sure a certain film gets on the list
Wait until after the comic book one. Me you and @Ed MOTHERfukkING G can all put asm 2 #1 on our lists and watch the marvel boys lose their mind when it finishes top 5:pachaha:

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot

Okay, I see what you guys are saying about the tabulating. I myself was about to take Hard Boiled from number my 1 to make Raiders make the top 10 list, but I just said fukk it and let it be. I'd like to revisit action some time next year though and restrict martial arts and sci fi films, just to see if Ethan Hunt, Bourne and Bond make the top 10.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Okay, I see what you guys are saying about the tabulating. I myself was about to take Hard Boiled from number my 1 to make Raiders make the top 10 list, but I just said fukk it and let it be. I'd like to revisit action some time next year though and restrict martial arts and sci fi films, just to see if Ethan Hunt, Bourne and Bond make the top 10.

See now you're talking...top spy movies

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Here's my advice for whomever does the comic book one: Establish that it's not just superhero flicks but movies based on comic books. Because the '90 TMNT movie is on my list and it's not based on a superhero and something like Road to Perdition or A History of Violence or even Ghost World could make someones list and I'd argue they deserve a spot on the main list

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
idk about spy flicks but i guess yall can give it a whirl....war film list would be dope. maybe courtroom dramas too.

I'm taking all suggestions breh. That's why I only have up to February planned out. And those were simple: Horror in October, Comic books in November, Christmas in December, Actors in January and Top Oscar winners in February