ACTION AUGUST! The Coli's Top 10 Action Films ***FINAL LIST***

What genre should the next top 10 list be for September?

• High School/College/Frat

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • Sports

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • Comedy

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • War

Votes: 13 23.6%

• Total voters

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Bourne should have made the top ten. :birdman:

Those movies changed the game, and are a perfect trilogy. (Legacy dont count)

You cant deny the influence the bournes had on the james bond franchise.

I still feel like empire strikes back looks silly on the list. And having both raid movies in the top ten was unneccessary.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Nolan's hand-to hand combat sequences are trash. They hardly have any sense of clarity
Sense of clarity? :mjlol:

Elaborate.

The bane vs batman fight was very clear, concise and visceral.

The zero gravity fight scene from inception was creative and filmed just fine.

Theirs nothing trash about his action scenes.

And if someone tells me this is trash action then :childplease:

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Elaborate.

The hallway scene was well-shot and the first fight with Bane was brutal as fukk, but in Batman Begins you can hardly tell what the fukk is going on, and that second Bane fight is :flabbynsick:

You're arguably the most `high-profile director in the world that isn't Spielberg or Cameron, but you can't hire a decent fight choreographer? :stopitslime:

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Tag everyone breh and ask @cook and @hexagram23 to sticky it

:patrice:How do I tag everyone

I got you breh

@Malta @SwiggyCabrera24 @ThiefyPoo @MartyMcFly @Real @ShaneTheRogue @Dr. Narcisse @Sensitive Blake Griffin @Jello Biafra @cook @Bruce Wayne @Suicide King @penfield @Doc Holiday @HHR @CarolinaKing @Brooklynzson @muzikfrk75 @track 1 @Abso831 @nasty @Thatrogueassdiaz @Kaii-genesis @AlphaOne @Microfracture @R.E.N. Spells Ren @88m3 @Method Man @AITheAnswerAI @Heretic @BelowTheMasonDixon @Jayson_bourn @GzUpHoEzDwN @LordEssdot @kp404 @Jutt @Raedawn07 @Mikey2Toes @MilesTailsPrower @LurkLurker @Reality @young3000 @Data-Hawk @Clutch Robinson @Hiphoplives4eva @wire28 @Keyser Soze @2 Up 2 Down @TarPitWu @Master Teacher @Conz @Anbessa725 @nikkahs B. Wildin @storyteller @ghostwriterx @Yoda @Kunty McPhuck @pete clemenza @KOTK @Captain_Crunch @TdashDUB @Ghost Utmost @tonyclifton @Wise @True Blue Moon @yoyoyo1 @Rekless Youf @Patrick Kane @YouMadd? @Mr Hate Coffee @NZA @Tuaminator @dangerranger @Primetime @Manny ManhaTTan @LongJohn @Ebonic Plague @Bruce LeRoy @Ayo @MF_BREW @Spin @Sunalmighty @choc_cardigan @StupidQuestion @Hammer @BarNone @IronFist @GoldenGlove @2Quik4UHoes @LostOne @TheGodling @duckbutta @The_Unchosen_One @Batz @Tony_Bromo @trick @theoretic @Wiirdo @sun raw @HankMoodyCSC @CapitalOne @bboystyle @dvdjamm @choc_cardigan @Arcavian @PurePlaya @DosCadenaz @T-K-G @Silkk @TooLazyToMakeUp1 @Remy Le Breh @Goat poster @GatorStaceyAdams @Raye82 @DaDoc04 @Insensitive @Rusty Kuntz @Higher Tech @Milk N Cookies @Cloud McFly @CoolazzFemale @iaknet8m @DESTOROYAH @SupaVillain @fukkyalifestyle @houston911 @hotbeezie @rockstedy @Floyd Pinkerton @Ice Cold @You Win Perfect @YallSOHHMaD? @Talkofnewyork @Card Holder @Prodigal Syndicate @mastermind @ryderldb @sicc2def @sanityovar8ted @iNad925 @1298ty @BlackDroog @Still FloW

:sadcam::what:

SlowPaceThrillah

Pro
Supporter
Daps

Elaborate.

In his defence I heard the fight scenes in the first two batman flicks were filmed in a way to mimic the sense of disorientation you'd have if batman actually came calling for you. That Bane fight you posted was just a beat down tho, wasnt all that exciting, and Nolan didn't even stump for a real cutaway-type shot to be facing that bridge. That Inception fight was nothing special either.

I think he's a great blockbuster action director but not someone who's top shelf at shooting fight scenes :ld:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
the first is nonstop action, part 2 took awhile to get started, 7 minutes in and im still looking at 2 dudes digging a ditch

No I'm saying don't as in don't bring this up lol. It's like that damn Batman can't handle _________ argument and dudes immediately come in talking about prep time etc. There was a whole argument on the raid 2 for like 2-3 pages

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
and why'd you leave out the Jackie Chan police story movies? The first he's clinging to an out of control bus with an umbrella, doing the exact same scene from bad boys 2 when they were crashing down the hill and then culminating in an all out battle Royale in a shopping mall falling through glass and burning the skin off his hands while sliding through lights

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
and why'd you leave out the Jackie Chan police story movies? The first he's clinging to an out of control bus with an umbrella, doing the exact same scene from bad boys 2 when they were crashing down the hill and then culminating in an all out battle Royale in a shopping mall falling through glass and burning the skin off his hands while sliding through lights

We voted breh. Police story didn't have the votes