Acknowledge the Tribal Cheeks: Ava Appreciation Thread (The Rock's Daughter)

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Wrestling has always been based on making people think it's real. If people know who she is and comes out with this goofy name, it's already a wrap. It's the same reason why Bron Breakker was dumb from the beginning.
This.

It'd be like Bronny James telling people to call him Alton Smith or some shyt like that. :heh:

And this is one of the worst things about modern wrestling.

Just because people know it's fake doesn't mean you don't have to work to make people suspend belief anymore

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
This.

It'd be like Bronny James telling people to call him Alton Smith or some shyt like that. :heh:

And this is one of the worst things about modern wrestling.

Just because people know it's fake doesn't mean you don't have to work to make people suspend belief anymore
So actors should just use their stage name now in movies instead of the role they are playing? So Hulk Hogan should have been Terry Bollea and never Hulk Hogan?

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
So actors should just use their stage name now in movies instead of the role they are playing? So Hulk Hogan should have been Terry Bollea and never Hulk Hogan?
No it would be like Brooke Hogan becoming a wrestler and going by the name Genesis Walters.
Hulk Hogan could've called himself Terry Bollea because no one knew who the hell Terry Bollea was when he started wrestling and he wasn't related to anyone famous in the business.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
No it would be like Brooke Hogan becoming a wrestler and going by the name Genesis Walters.
Hulk Hogan could've called himself Terry Bollea because no one knew who the hell Terry Bollea was when he started wrestling and he wasn't related to anyone famous in the business.
It's still playing a role. You guys need to get over it. :heh:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
It's still playing a role. You guys need to get over it. :heh:
I'm not bothered by it, I just thought your comparison made absolutely no sense within the context of what was being discussed in this thread.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I'm not bothered by it, I just thought your comparison made absolutely no sense within the context of what was being discussed in this thread.
Maybe the Hogan example thing was bad but the actor thing was my main point. Should people get upset over Emilio Estevez because he didn't want to use Sheen?