Achievements for Goldeneye 007 have appeared, re-release imminent?

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Shooting games have come too far at this point. There is nothing that can be done to bring that original Golden Eye feeling back
If you wanna take it there, if you were playing quake 2 prior, and halflife / team fortress / cs, immediately after goldeneye dropped goldeneye aged like milk

i get the nostalgic appeal though but in the moment i was ho hum

• Dap
Reactions: B86

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
had the n64 out for xmas and GE and PD aged like shyt. :scust: i get the nostalgia for the vibe/guns/music/oddjob but the game was booty mechanically. i still fukk around on GE Source from time to time

but i cant go back to that single analog stick :flabbynsick:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
If you wanna take it there, if you were playing quake 2 prior, and halflife / team fortress / cs, immediately after goldeneye dropped goldeneye aged like milk

i get the nostalgic appeal though but in the moment i was ho hum
Most people I was around weren’t playing PC games when Golden Eye came out so they never realized there were other shooters out there. I get what you’re saying though

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
jeezus christ man neg…you just babble…and yes I got your stupid reference…
I’m literally dumbfounded by how p*ssy you are :gucci:
Who told you negs matter? (Clown)
As for the fan thing that I didn’t elaborate on, my life literally got flipped turned upside down because of that game.

If the fresh prince life got flipped, believe me when I tell you I went thru some shyt, still go thru shyt, changed the trajectory of my life. Goldeneye, yes, I know it sounds like I’m exaggerating but I’m not.

Now if that upsetted you I apologize for your father

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
nostalgia-hell.gif