According to Noam Chomsky, New York City is the richest city in the world, but…

Daps
It’s striking when you look at it case by case. Take New York City – the richest city in the world. Over forty percent of children live below the official poverty level, which means they are deprived of any possibility of a productive future life. The level of inequality in New York City is the same as in Guatemala, which is the worst in the world for any country where there are statistics.

- from his book ‘democracy and power’

:mjtf:

fukk are yall doing out there in the big apple? i thought ny brehs was getting money.

Last edited:

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
- from his book ‘democracy and power’

:mjtf:

fukk are yall doing out there in the big apple? i thought ny brehs was getting money.
In NYC one block is full of rich folks, the next block is full of poverty. You can see income level block to block and rich and poor literally live on top of each other. The disparity is wild in NY.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
In NYC one block is full of rich folks, the next block is full of poverty. You can see income level block to block and rich and poor literally live on top of each other. The disparity is wild in NY.

You have to see it to believe it..the disparity has to be at India levels.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
The section 8 building I grew up in is now surrounded by million dollar condos. The mother of my college bestie actually bought one. :skip:

And yall wonder why I be going so hard. Who you think them kids are???
Your college bestie is white, non-Afram black, or foreigner?

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I'm gonna need you to expound on this situation. Because if this girl's mom is not an oil baron or corp exec from another country, then she could get that house just like you can get that house. Non?
What are you on about? I'm not hating, that was simply a fact. If I wanted a condo, we'd have one. :skip:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
What are you on about? I'm not hating, that was simply a fact. If I wanted a condo, we'd have one. :skip:
The section 8 building I grew up in is now surrounded by million dollar condos. The mother of my college bestie actually bought one. :skip:

And yall wonder why I be going so hard. Who you think them kids are???

I'm just looking for clarification. :skip: