According to IGN Microsoft is creating a AAAA studio.

tjax03

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
More empty Microsoft hype

First we hear.

MS is buying Rare
MS is buying this studio and this developer blah blah

MS is creating a AAAA studio

yet where are the games from the initial aquisition? The 2nd? 3rd?

Phil Spencer doesnt have a clue what he is doing with Xbox. His only passion seems to be in the hardware for which they will eventually abandon like they did xbox one x

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Man y’all can’t do this

One moment it’s “where the gaaaaaaaammmmmeesssas?”

When with Gamepass fans have access to THOUSANDS of then

Then switch to “Bu Bu Bu Bu Bu Bu but what about AAA?”

:russ:

That’s moving the goal post and pretending or over exaggerating that EVERY game Sony drops is a great game:mjlol:

They 3 for 10 in the last years:lolbron:

Access to thousand of shyt that's been out for months or years already and a lot already on PS4. What we want is for Microsoft to make its own Ghost of Tsushima, Horizon Zero Dawn, The Last of Us, God of War, Bloodborne, Uncharted, Spiderman, etc. Microsoft should have a solid stable of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd party exclusive and they don't. Same ol' Gears, Halo, Forza bullshyt and Halo just so happens to be in ICU on life support right now...that's what we mean by "where's the games"?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Access to thousand of shyt that's been out for months or years already and a lot already on PS4. What we want is for Microsoft to make its own Ghost of Tsushima, Horizon Zero Dawn, The Last of Us, God of War, Bloodborne, Uncharted, Spiderman, etc. Microsoft should have a solid stable of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd party exclusive and they don't. Same ol' Gears, Halo, Forza bullshyt and Halo just so happens to be in ICU on life support right now...that's what we mean by "where's the games"?

Nope.
The bolded are Sony’s “same ol”:sas2:

Also most People haven’t played those thousands of games so it still is new and my point is still valid:mjgrin:

Ive never played one Resistance game but if you was to put it in front of me it’s a new game:manny:

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Nope.
The bolded are Sony’s “same ol”:sas2:

Also most People haven’t played those thousands of games so it still is new and my point is still valid:mjgrin:

Ive never played one Resistance game but if you was to put it in front of me it’s a new game:manny:

You can't divorce those game from the entire portfolio and say "that's the same 'ol". Sony has a vast portfolio and they keep branching out, Microsoft's portfolio keeps contracting.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
The core of this studio has been around for a little while so I really hope for MS' sake that their focus has been strictly the next generation.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
You can't divorce those game from the entire portfolio and say "that's the same 'ol". Sony has a vast portfolio and they keep branching out, Microsoft's portfolio keeps contracting.

i forgot where I saw it..... but someone’s pointed out that basically all those games (or many that you listed) are the same game with different skins.

Ever since I saw that..... it’s hard for me to look at them the same

So basically Sony been eating good off one note, let’s not get too crazy