AC Odyssey WTF (Epic as fukk)

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
I haven’t played an AC game since blackflag but decided to try AC Odyssey today and wow what the fukk this shyt is amazing. I absolutely love it and haven’t been into an AC game like this since part 1 which was my favourite but has been surpassed by this. I love the new additions and the RPG like system. Love the bounty hunter system so much, had a bounty hunter after him since he was level one. Having to always run off like a hoe when he encountered him was annoying then levelling up and get his skill set and armour up to slay him was so fantastic.:wow: I am thinking on delaying to get FF7 remake in order to fully immerse myself in this and get FF7 remake a bit cheaper later.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I tried twice and couldn't get into it like I could Origins. Origins setting was better. I like the improvements but still, the setting killed it for me.
I didnt get into it when it came out, tried it last month and finished it. Setting is not as good as Origins but I loved the storyline. Not gonna lie, game bveing so big it kind of got annoying at some parts doing the samething

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I absolutely love it and haven’t been into an AC game like this since part 1 which was my favourite but has been surpassed by this.

wow...I feel @ times like I’m the only one who truly appreciated the first game...I think it was one of last gen’s defining games...I have odyssey but didn’t get around to playing it...I should give it a try this week

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Loved this. It can be overwhelming but it's my favorite since AC2. I bought it originally simply to hold me over until RDR2 dropped and then couldnt put it down. You can legitimately dump 60 - 80+ hours into it, and that's before you touch any of the DLC.

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
wow...I feel @ times like I’m the only one who truly appreciated the first game...I think it was one of last gen’s defining games...I have odyssey but didn’t get around to playing it...I should give it a try this week

loved the first one.
Beat the second one but haven’t touched any sense. I actually got Odyssey sittin in the wrapper. I might crack it open

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
The series went in a completely different direction than what I expected.

Haven't fukked with AC since 2.

:yeshrug:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
loved the first one.
Beat the second one but haven’t touched any sense. I actually got Odyssey sittin in the wrapper. I might crack it open

I own almost every one (X1X) but ya the first one was the only one I played/beat (PS3)

thanks to xbox having BC along w/ giving away some of them during games w/ gold and some deep sales (I’ve gotten some of them off CDkeys for under $1) I’ve been able to accumulate almost the entire series...just haven’t had time to play all of them tho

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I haven’t played an AC game since blackflag but decided to try AC Odyssey today and wow what the fukk this shyt is amazing. I absolutely love it and haven’t been into an AC game like this since part 1 which was my favourite but has been surpassed by this. I love the new additions and the RPG like system. Love the bounty hunter system so much, had a bounty hunter after him since he was level one. Having to always run off like a hoe when he encountered him was annoying then levelling up and get his skill set and armour up to slay him was so fantastic.:wow: I am thinking on delaying to get FF7 remake in order to fully immerse myself in this and get FF7 remake a bit cheaper later.

You call yourself cacdestroyer but you choose to play the white odyssey instead of ac origins which has a black lead.