Abused dog is shown affection for the first time

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Yes. When I was 17. I remember it like it was yesterday. Date cancelled while I spent time disinfecting the basement and chasing this dumb dig through the neighborhood because she wanted to play when she needed to take a piss so I could leave for the rest of the evening.

:whoo: the rage
Was this before or after BJJ :skip:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:huhldup:at the brashness.
:KhaledUSMRT: I like it though.

I feel you. There's definitely a disgusting hypocrisy when a person can watch senseless violence against humans and laugh.

I'm bookmarking this thread just to keep track of names. Dudes wanna play dumb all of a sudden like this site ain't full of numb animals. Lemme see y'all sniggling at someone getting they head buss dropping clever one liners. Then someone step on a bird and y'all looking like :lupe: is it one mic or oochie wally?
Was this before or after BJJ :skip:
Before but I can't own pets. I don't have the temperament for it. I'll get a dog for my son though, to teach him the cycle of life.

Life love misery death, reinvigorated life.......if you strong enough.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
that dog needs a Chinese owner
2qcgm80.jpg

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I'm bookmarking this thread just to keep track of names. Dudes wanna play dumb all of a sudden like this site ain't full of numb animals. Lemme see y'all sniggling at someone getting they head buss dropping clever one liners. Then someone step on a bird and y'all looking like :lupe: is it one mic or oochie wally?

Before but I can't own pets. I don't have the temperament for it. I'll get a dog for my son though, to teach him the cycle of life.

Life love misery death, reinvigorated life.......if you strong enough.
Definitely depends on the context of the violence though. A video showing someone kicking a dog for no reason at all isn't the least bit entertaining, but watching a bully getting his clock cleaned can be entertaining. I had a friend that stomped on a frog once just for the hell of it. It was a big frog too. About the size of a fist.
Far as pets. Its definitely a huge responsibility and takes serious dedication. It would be dope if you got one for your son though. Help teach little homie responsibility in a different way to reinforce what you're already teaching him.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Definitely depends on the context of the violence though. A video showing someone kicking a dog for no reason at all isn't the least bit entertaining, but watching a bully getting his clock cleaned can be entertaining. I had a friend that stomped on a frog once just for the hell of it. It was a big frog too. About the size of a fist.
Far as pets. Its definitely a huge responsibility and takes serious dedication. It would be dope if you got one for your son though. Help teach little homie responsibility in a different way to reinforce what you're already teaching him.
Yea. I had 2 dogs, some salamanders, some gerbils, fish and a cat. Animals will teach you alot about yourself and I learned I have a temper and get along better with low maintenance animals like cats and water creatures

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Any coli member who laughs at people getting beat the fukk up but gonna be all misty eyed over this dog are CLOWNS. I don't give a shyt if you dapped a million of my posts. You a bozo.

to be fair , MAJORITY (not all) of people you see get beat up on the internet probably did something to provoke that. Not only that, they usually recover in the next few days. Dogs dont really provoke such hate/abuse and they usually live with the abuse the rest of their lives unless they are rescued.

so cant really compare the 2 situations

hitting someone cause they said some foul shyt about your family or hit someone you know = we not really gonna blame you for that

kicking your dog when you get home from work and had a bad day, even though the dog probably greeted you = that person a piece of shyt

:yeshrug:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
to be fair , MAJORITY (not all) of people you see get beat up on the internet probably did something to provoke that. Not only that, they usually recover in the next few days. Dogs dont really provoke such hate/abuse and they usually live with the abuse the rest of their lives unless they are rescued.

so cant really compare the 2 situations

hitting someone cause they said some foul shyt about your family or hit someone you know = we not really gonna blame you for that

kicking your dog when you get home from work and had a bad day, even though the dog probably greeted you = that person a piece of shyt

:yeshrug:
Lol. Youre assuming someone did something. Yall laugh at people being bullied or bullies getting whooped stop. Long as someone getting that ass whipped it's all giggles and sniggles. Why front about it. Why pretend you don't enjoy seeing people getn they head buss.P

This site is just so full of shyt. :heh:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Lol. Youre assuming someone did something. Yall laugh at people being bullied or bullies getting whooped stop. Long as someone getting that ass whipped it's all giggles and sniggles. Why front about it. Why pretend you don't enjoy seeing people getn they head buss.P

This site is just so full of shyt. :heh:
:yeshrug: as I get older the less I click play on those kind of videos :yeshrug: