Abused dog is shown affection for the first time

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Have you?
Yes. When I was 17. I remember it like it was yesterday. Date cancelled while I spent time disinfecting the basement and chasing this dumb dig through the neighborhood because she wanted to play when she needed to take a piss so I could leave for the rest of the evening.

:whoo: the rage

The M.I.C.

The King In The West đź‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Any coli member who laughs at people getting beat the fukk up but gonna be all misty eyed over this dog are CLOWNS. I don't give a shyt if you dapped a million of my posts. You a bozo.

Well, that doesn't apply to me so I won't send out the dregs but it might be helpful to point out names instead of applying a broad strike against everyone in this thread.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Any coli member who laughs at people getting beat the fukk up but gonna be all misty eyed over this dog are CLOWNS. I don't give a shyt if you dapped a million of my posts. You a bozo.
:huhldup:at the brashness.
:KhaledUSMRT: I like it though.

I feel you. There's definitely a disgusting hypocrisy when a person can watch senseless violence against humans and laugh.

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Well, that doesn't apply to me so I won't send out the dregs but it might be helpful to point out names instead of applying a broad strike against everyone in this thread.
You weren't sending out shyt

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
:mjcry: adopted my little boy :bubba: when he was two. he had been stray on the street in wilkinsburg for awhile. he was skin and bones and shivering in the pound when we found him. nails were gone, blood on the floor of his cage, teeth all fukked up and he could barely bark. most likely he had been bred to fight but was too much of a wimp or too scrawny so his owner got rid of him :mjcry: now he lives a happy and healthy life and has the best a dog can have :obama:

IMG_1975_zps31sycp2x.jpg

if you don't dig dogs, that's cool. but showing cruelty to any animal is no way to live. i also encourage pet owners to be responsible, loving, and consistent with their pups. it's important :mjcry:
Is there a pit lovers group on here I can join?