Abused dog is shown affection for the first time

STEVE

MIami Beach on the check-in.
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, FL
:mjcry: adopted my little boy :bubba: when he was two. he had been stray on the street in wilkinsburg for awhile. he was skin and bones and shivering in the pound when we found him. nails were gone, blood on the floor of his cage, teeth all fukked up and he could barely bark. most likely he had been bred to fight but was too much of a wimp or too scrawny so his owner got rid of him :mjcry: now he lives a happy and healthy life and has the best a dog can have :obama:

IMG_1975_zps31sycp2x.jpg

if you don't dig dogs, that's cool. but showing cruelty to any animal is no way to live. i also encourage pet owners to be responsible, loving, and consistent with their pups. it's important :mjcry:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West đź‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Poor creature was terrified.

It'll take a long time probably for it to become completely trusting and adjusted to dealing with humans again but the video does show the healing power of how a little affection can go a long way in soothing the most turbulent hearts. Some should take note.

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
:mjcry: adopted my little boy :bubba: when he was two. he had been stray on the street in wilkinsburg for awhile. he was skin and bones and shivering in the pound when we found him. nails were gone, blood on the floor of his cage, teeth all fukked up and he could barely bark. most likely he had been bred to fight but was too much of a wimp or too scrawny so his owner got rid of him :mjcry: now he lives a happy and healthy life and has the best a dog can have :obama:

IMG_1975_zps31sycp2x.jpg

if you don't dig dogs, that's cool. but showing cruelty to any animal is no way to live. i also encourage pet owners to be responsible, loving, and consistent with their pups. it's important :mjcry:
He is a handsome fella!!!!

Lord Poison

John The Daptist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Debauchery
Those yells at the beginning still have me :damn:. I wasn't even aware that dogs could make sounds like that.

Barely made it 10 seconds. Had to turn it off, I cannot understand animal cruelty for the life of me.
Watch the rest of it, it actually has a happy ending.