#AboutBillions Presents: "Chasing Billions" Broner vs Theophane on Spike TV, April 1st at 9pm et!!!!

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
So what happens if Broner loses? Hes clearly done right?

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

"I just do me, man...just be yourself...I'll be 27 this year...I've grown so much...I've matured so much, but at the end of the day, I'm still me...as I was talking, I'm like, this shyt don't feel right...I'm not just talking bullshyt...that's the reason I really went off...it could have got worse than that," stated four-division world champion Adrien Broner, who explained why he sounded off on retired undefeated former pound-for-pound king Floyd Mayweather and the rest The Money Team. Check it out!

Newzz

Supporter
Daps

FightHype.com was on hand at the Headbangers Gym in Washington D.C. where four-division world champion Adrien Broner is putting in work for his upcoming April 1 title defense against challenger Ashley Theophane. Check out the blazing fast combinations he threw while working with world-class trainer Barry Hunter.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps

"Adrien been here with us since he was 17 years old...he's definitely at home...the fight that he had against Shawn, the fight that he had against Maidana, of course he wasn't here training at that time...I think Adrien is as great as he want to be...as long as he puts the work in, which he has been doing, he damn near unstoppable...the Adrien that you guys see is not the Adrien that is," stated world-class trainer Barry Hunter, who talked about Adrien Broner's upcoming April 1 clash wish Ashley Theophane. Check it out!

Newzz

Supporter
Daps

"Floyd...he's like the mentor...just motivational words...he's helping me with the game plan and stuff...Floyd, as we all know, is one of the smartest, if not the smartest boxers ever...there's knowledge he can give me," stated jr. welterweight contender Ashley Theophane, who talked more about his upcoming April 1 showdown with four-division world champion Adrien Broner. Check it out!

Newzz

Supporter
Daps

"Me and Nate Jones have been working on the game plan...we know the way to beat him...you have to do it when it's the right time...we know what we have to do...you don't just have to use brute strength against him...there's other ways to neutralize him...he does a lot of things wrong...he's not Floyd; he can be beaten and he has been," stated jr. welterweight contender Ashley Theophane, who talked about his upcoming April 1 showdown with four-division world champion Adrien Broner. Check it out!

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
boxingscene.com
Ashley Theophane: I’ve Never Been Outclassed in Six Losses
Updated at 12:51 PM EST, Thu Mar 3, 2016 Read More By :

by David P. Greisman

It’s been a long journey for Ashley Theophane to get to his first title shot. He’s been a pro since 2003, and his record of 39-6-1 (11 KOs) shows that it hasn’t been a smooth ride along the way.

Critics of Theophane challenging Adrien Broner on April 1 in Washington, D.C., believe the 35-year-old doesn’t belong in the ring with the 140-pound beltholder. Theophane counters that his record is misleading.

broner-theophane%20%284%29_2.jpg

“For me, you have to remember any time I stepped up I’ve never shown that I was outclassed,” Theophane said at a recent press conference. “If I haven’t won it, it’s been a split-decision loss. I’ve shown that I can mix it with the best. We’ll just have to see on fight night. Me and [trainer] Nate Jones, we’ve been working on a game plan. We know the way to beat him. You just have to do it when it’s the right time.”

“You’ve never really seen me been beat around the ring,” he said later. “I’ve been in the ring with a lot of good fighters, and there’s been some close fights. I’ve always held my own.”

Theophane’s first two defeats were early in his career: a points loss in 2005 to the 0-1-3 Judex Meemea and another points loss that same year to the 5-4 Oskar Milkitas. Then came a unanimous decision loss to Ali Oubaali in 2008, a split decision loss to then-prospect Danny Garcia in 2010, a unanimous decision loss to Darren Hamilton in 2012 and a split decision loss to Pablo Cesar Cano in 2013.

“I didn’t have a promoter for 10 years. … I think those fights, if you’re the opponent and you’re in a close fight, you’re going to lose. That’s just the way it is. It’s just boxing,” Theophane said. “With the Danny Garcia loss, a lot of fans think I won that fight. With the Cano fight, I started a bit too slow.”

And Broner isn’t undefeated either. Theophane looks to those two defeats on Broner’s record, as well as at least one other victory.

“A lot of the critics and the boxing fans say, ‘You’re not Shawn Porter, you ain’t Marcos Maidana, but there’s Paulie [Malignaggi] as well. People forget about the Paulie fight. A lot of people think he lost that fight. So you don’t just have to use brute strength against him. There’s other ways to neutralize him. … Even the [Emanuel] Taylor fight, Taylor done very well against him.”

Theophane thinks he’ll be able to keep up with Broner’s speed.

“I spar with a lot of young guys who imitate him, who try to be him, who look up to him. I believe that I can match him on so many different levels,” Theophane said. “He does a lot of things right, but he does a lot of thing wrong. The way that boxing reporters are going on — I’m not fighting Floyd. ‘AB’ is not Floyd. He’s not Floyd. He can be beaten, and he has been.

“I was at the John Molina fight and I was at the Shawn Porter fight,” Theophane said later. “I’ve watched him. He’s got skills. He’s got talent. But he can lose. He’s shown he’s vulnerable.”

im no fan of broner but ashley needs to take several seats....he was outclassed by cano..badly..and it wasn't no split decision like how one judge had it..shyt was almost a clean sweep of asswhooping for cano lol