#AboutBillions Presents: "Chasing Billions" Broner vs Theophane on Spike TV, April 1st at 9pm et!!!!

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
Floyd too reckless with flaunting his money and jewelry.

If he didn't have security them DC and Bmore shottas would be in the cut like

WW84R9q.png

It's sad to see a man so powerful being so weak.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Good work to my dude getting Arum a spit on the PBC broadcast tonight for the Pac fight :mjcry:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Doesn't have to block it, you don't stop a fight just because a fighter lands a combo, you stop it only when the other fighter is in danger because they are unable to respond.

plenty of fighters took more punishment than that and were able to turn it around, I saw nothing from avila at that point that he was physically unable to defend himself, he wasn't unconcious, he wasn't concussed, he had his hands up and his eyes were clear. You don't stop the fight IMHO
You ain't serious.....

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
It's sad to see a man so powerful being so weak.

You know I love and respect you hut breh Floyd does too much flaunting and carry too much cash to be taking those risks. Dude is also from Vegas and I would tell you and assure you he is a gangster to the core. Nobody can be in Vegas that long with that much money and not be dirty and evil breh. Floyd can definitely order a hit on people if he wants easily. Believe whatever you want. He needs those guys.

Jesus Is Lord

Daps
Reppin
Christ
Is it just him though?

I'm pretty sure whenever Canelo or Oscar de la Hoya go out...they've got a crew with them too

:yeshrug:

Not like that though. Obama's security doesn't even walk/stand that close to him like that. Boy is on live TV giving an interview in front of thousands and MAYBE (lol) millions on TV, tell them niqqas to fall back Floyd.

Jesus Is Lord

Daps
Reppin
Christ
You know I love and respect you hut breh Floyd does too much flaunting and carry too much cash to be taking those risks. Dude is also from Vegas and I would tell you and assure you he is a gangster to the core. Nobody can be in Vegas that long with that much money and not be dirty and evil breh. Floyd can definitely order a hit on people if he wants easily. Believe whatever you want. He needs those guys.

No doubt, the love and respect is here too. Floyd is just an over doer. But I get it.