#AboutBillions Presents: "Chasing Billions" Broner vs Theophane on Spike TV, April 1st at 9pm et!!!!

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Floyd keeping the door open on coming back, heard he is trying to get something sstarted with Garcia

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
yeah tank do slurr a lot. I was hoping it wasn't from the punches he takes.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Bro... He wasnt blocking the shyt.
Doesn't have to block it, you don't stop a fight just because a fighter lands a combo, you stop it only when the other fighter is in danger because they are unable to respond.

plenty of fighters took more punishment than that and were able to turn it around, I saw nothing from avila at that point that he was physically unable to defend himself, he wasn't unconcious, he wasn't concussed, he had his hands up and his eyes were clear. You don't stop the fight IMHO

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's a damn interview on live TV.:pachaha:
Floyd too reckless with flaunting his money and jewelry.

If he didn't have security them DC and Bmore shottas would be in the cut like

WW84R9q.png

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Al must really love Tarver man. People despise that douche. HopinG thus cardgets better and better.

Good stoppage by Davis. Too bad Floyd is not a full time promoter and he's sitting on the shelves but he needs better footwork.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Doesn't have to block it, you don't stop a fight just because a fighter lands a combo, you stop it only when the other fighter is in danger because they are unable to respond.

plenty of fighters took more punishment than that and were able to turn it around, I saw nothing from avila at that point that he was physically unable to defend himself, he wasn't unconcious, he wasn't concussed, he had his hands up and his eyes were clear. You don't stop the fight IMHO
He didn't protest the stoppage tho so he was done.