#AboutBillions Presents: "Chasing Billions" Broner vs Theophane on Spike TV, April 1st at 9pm et!!!!

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
you presented this "fact" to me so im waiting to see the reciepts. i dont have to research anything because im not the one claiming a fact. you really dont think there are 15 champions from the 70s and 80s who had more than 35 fights in their first 7 years? :laff:

delusional.

Name em bytch nikka or quit quoting me.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
ok but im going to do it one by one because this is going to take up all my night just to prove your dumbass wrong. wasteman. ydsab

alexis arguello - 45 fights in first 7 years pro.

BoxRec - Alexis Arguello
ruben olivivares - 72 fights in first 7 years pro.

BoxRec - Ruben Olivares

Good...proving my point. I see you're going the route of :sas1:

Keep going and once you make it to 15, then we can re-discuss:sas2:

And once again...:mjpls: at Broner having 35 bouts in 7 years not being active in this era when the fighter you stan only has 36 in 11 years:dead:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Good...proving my point. I see you're going the route of :sas1:

Keep going and once you make it to 15, then we can re-discuss:sas2:

And once again...:mjpls: at Broner having 35 bouts in 7 years not being active in this era when the fighter you stan only has 36 in 11 years:dead:

i can do this all night. im just picking the best champions of the 70s not even digging into the obscure abc belt holders aka the adrien broners of the 70s :mjlol:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
i can do this all night. im just picking the best champions of the 70s not even digging into the obscure abc belt holders aka the adrien broners of the 70s :mjlol:

You're going all Spanish speaking countries basically which is going to prove a strong point at the end...I suggest you list some American fighters:youngsabo:

Keep going tho:sas2:

Anyways, I also see you won't name 10 Champions today who have had 35 or more bouts within their first 7 years, since AB isn't active for this era:mjpls:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
You're going all Spanish speaking countries basically which is going to prove a strong point at the end:youngsabo:

Keep going:sas2:

Anyways, I also see you won't name 10 Champions today who have had 35 or more bouts within their first 7 years, since AB isn't active for this era:mjpls:

wrong again. i was just choosing th top p4p fighters who came to my mind first. you want change your stance to just americans whenyou never said that. you said champions in the 70s and 80s. so now you are switching up like a fakkit ill gove you americans too.