#AboutBillions Presents: "Chasing Billions" Broner vs Theophane on Spike TV, April 1st at 9pm et!!!!

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Adrien Broner-Ashley Theophane To Land At D.C. Armory

By Jake Donovan

Adrien Broner’s next adventure officially has a home.

The super lightweight titlist’s previously announced April 1 clash with Ashley Theophane will headline at the D.C. Armory in Washington, D.C., as confirmed by Premier Boxing Champions (PBC) brass on Friday. The bout will air live as the first installment of PBC on Spike TV in 2016 following an incredible rookie season for the network in 2015.

Broner (31-2, 23KOs) will make the first defense of the super lightweight he claimed in a 12th round knockout of Khabib Allakhverdiev last October. His fourth title win in as many weight divisions came in his hometown of Cincinnati, Ohio.

001%20Broner%20IMG_7737.jpg

The upcoming bout with Theophane will mark his first fight in D.C., where he regular trains in splitting his training camp between Cincinnati and the nation’s capital. Broner recently moved his training camp to Headbangers Gym in D.C., run by Barry Hunter who works with the brash boxer alongside head trainer Mike Stafford.

Theophane (39-6-1, 11KOs) enters his first career title fight. The hard-luck contender from England – who is promoted by Mayweather Promotions and trains out of Mayweather Boxing Gym in Las Vegas – remains best-known for giving Danny Garcia a stiff challenge in their Feb. ’10 matchup when both were considered rising prospects at the time.

Garcia won a split decision in their ESPN2 Friday Night Fights headliner, going on to capture titles at super lightweight and welterweight.

It hasn’t been quite as glorious for Theophane, although he comes in riding a six-fight win streak following a disputed points loss to Pablo Cesar Cano in Sept. ’13. His most recent win came last April, scoring a 10-round decision over Steven Uphser Chambers two nights before his promoter, then reigning welterweight and pound-for-pound king Floyd Mayweather outpointed Manny Pacquiao in the most lucrative boxing event ever.

Mayweather and Broner have enjoyed an odd bromance through the years, though one that dissolved into a public feud last fall. The bickering between the two served as the evolution for this very fight, with Mayweather “daring” Broner to next face his kid had he won his fight with Allakhverdiev, which of course became the case.

Broner accepted the challenge, but the hold up in moving forward with the fight was due to PBC brass sorting out its first quarter schedule before proceeding with a fitting home – network and physical location – for the event.

While the main event has been the subject of harsh criticism, the suggested co-feature is met with much warmer embrace. Broner’s stablemate, unbeaten Robert Easter Jr. steps up in class as he takes on former 130 lb. titlist and current lightweight contender Algenis Mendez.

Another possibility for the live broadcast – though strictly in the rumor stage at this point – is the return of fringe middleweight contender J’Leon Love, who is also promoted by Mayweather.

The announcement of the D.C. Armory as the host gives the site its second major boxing event in less than a month. Up next for the intimate venue is a March 5 HBO-televised show, featuring unbeaten heavyweight Luis Ortiz versus local veteran Tony Thompson as well as a vacant welterweight title fight between unbeaten 2008 U.S. Olympian Sadam Ali and former 140 lb. titlist Jessie Vargas.

- See more at: Adrien Broner-Ashley Theophane To Land At D.C. Armory - Boxing News

12744309_10207396691808398_2964923344039438281_n.jpg

***I suggest you click on the link below (star wars crawl creator) to view what's follow beneath in it's original HD glory***

Star Wars Crawl Creator

About-Billions-Adrien-Broner.jpg

Episode MMMMCXVI (33rd fight)

#AboutBillions

It was a period of tension within the Boxing landscape. Floyd Mayweather Jr, HNIC of "The Money Team", had won the most satisfying victory of his career over Manny Pacquiao, defeated Andre Berto, & backed out the game as the self-proclaimed "TBE".

Soon after, rebel spies inside of The Money Team managed to advise Adrien Broner, The #AboutBillions Emperor aka 4x Champ over 4 Diff Divisions & heir to the King Of Boxing throne, that the HATE was strong within the TMT camp for him, due to the fact that Floyd actually knew him by name (unlike most TMT fighters), but also due to the fact AB has made more money than they ever had even though they were signed to Floyd directly.

Words were exchanged between the Bosses, & even though they've since made up, AB decided to take out his frustrations by facing one of The Money Team's most loyal warriors to combat. Enter Ashley Theophane.

He tried his best to defeat AB, but in the end, the girl was brought up outta that boy like Bruce Jenner...

:aboutbillions:

With THAT being said, let me pull back my #AboutBillions hoodie, and get back to regularly scheduled programming:ahh:

Ladies and Gentlemen, Brehs and Brehrettes, my name is @Newzz and on April 1st, 2016, My Client makes his long awaited HEAVILY anticipated return to the Chocolate City aka Washington DC inside the beautiful DC Armory :banderas:

He will also be making his debut on Spike TV, to provide them with a strong shot of "AB" to their drowning ratings, because without a doubt any event AB takes part in is viewed on the televisions of millions..... ....and I mean MILLIONS of homes around the world:lawd:

You see...when all was thought to be lost, we bounced back like true warriors (and by "we", Im referring to thecoli.com #AboutBillions stable aka "The League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen": @AlbertPullhoez, @LauderdaleBoss, @PJTech, @SkiHatDaGawd, @#SOG_soldier, @yawn, & @YourMajesty:salute:), and stayed loyal to our Boxer who showed us that he could do something only 14 others have done before throughout the 100+ years of Boxing history........become a 4 time Champion in a 4th Division while also becoming the youngest to ever accomplish this feat in the process:ahh:

Ashley Theophane, who comes into the fight with a record of 39-6-1 (11 wins via KO), 6 straight wins, and a Top 15 ranking in the world, is coming to try and prove that his Boss, Floyd Mayweather Jr, was correct in choosing him as the TMT representative into battle against Adrien Broner
2D95D7F800000578-0-Enlgish_boxer_Ashley_Theophane_poses_with_Floyd_Mayweather_whose-a-16_1445334428768.jpg

On the other side of the ring, Adrien Broner is coming into the ring to not only prove a point to TMT as a staff and promotional company...but mainly to show "Big Bro" that no one affiliated with The Money Team can touch him within the squared circle. The last person, who was a former Champion at 140, who entered the ring with "The Problem" left with a problem....his face:demonic:
broner-khabib-600x356.jpg

LR_BRONER-VS-ALLAKHVERDIEV-FIGHT-NIGHT-3213.jpg

491211094-khabib-allakhverdiev-rests-in-the-corner-gettyimages.jpg

In the co-main event, we have #AboutBillions own, Robert Easter Jr...the undefeated Lightweight super prospect (16-0 with 13 wins coming via KO)
LR_EASTER-JR-VS-SOLIS-FIGHT-NIGHT-1749.jpg
, taking on former IBF Super Featherweight Champion, Algenis Mendez (23-3-1 with 12 wins via KO), who is coming off of a good victory over former #1 RING ranked lightweight Miguel Vazquez
Mendez_leftsweat1.jpg
, in which should make for an entertaining co-feature.

No doubt, many of you will tune in to watch with malicious hatred in your hearts and in hopes of #AboutBillions taking another set-back loss in our illustrious stanning career, but in the words of Marlo, "You want it to be one way, but it's the other way"

So hate all you want, but there's nothing you can do on April 1st to stop the unstoppable:umad:

Except get mad:umad:

#AboutBillions......hit our theme music:

:aboutbillions:

Last edited:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
the fact that broner can call himself a 4 weight world champion shows how credible boxing is right now.

:forreal:

The fact that only 15 people who ever stepped in the Boxing ring have accomplished this makes your point null & void...and also makes you the 1st person to receive a neg in this thread.:usaywhat:

Congratulations:birdman:

Last edited:

keepemup

Banned
Daps
I haven't had a chance to go through this but the effort you put into many of your posts, this one included, is staggering.

If only AB put that much effort in the gym. :whew:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
I haven't had a chance to go through this but the effort you put into many of your posts, this one included, is staggering.

Dapped:obama:

If only AB put that much effort in the gym. :whew:

Undapped...but no neg, because you made me laugh with this:russ::ehh:

#QualityHate

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:ohhh: I see what AB is doing.

He moved his camp to D.C. knowing the new MGM is opening in 2017 at the Harbor. He's about to make that his home a la Floyd in Vegas. This is a very smart move. I was hoping Gary Russell would be the main attraction since he's from PG County but team A.B. might have outfoxed him.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
:ohhh: I see what AB is doing.

He moved his camp to D.C. knowing the new MGM is opening in 2017 at the Harbor. He's about to make that his home a la Floyd in Vegas. This is a very smart move. I was hoping Gary Russell would be the main attraction since he's from PG County but team A.B. might have outfoxed him.

:ohhh: