Abercrombie hates fat people

Clem

Get out my way, pimpin'.
Daps
Reppin
California
CEO of a multimillion dollar company comes across as a jerk or scumbag? I'm shocked.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Dude seems a bit off being a grown man and so concerned about "cool kids" and "in crowds" dude either has Peter Pan syndrome or he clearly was never the cool kid and is now using his position to define himself. In any case, A&F is a "all American" crakka brand, Urban Outfitters is where the truly cool kids shop :win:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
If dude wants to do that for his company let him. It's no different than when the CEO of Cristal champagne said he didn't want rappers buying his brand. Certain brands want to be associated with certain types of people. I couldn't do it because I believe in getting money from everyone smart enough to give it to me but hey, that's his money. I remember being in DC back in the 90's and street vendors were selling bootleg "Tommy Real nikka" T-shirts. I don't think you want non black people wearing that shyt, target marketing.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
You can look at their advertising and tell they don't want big people or black people wearing their shyt. I never messed with abercrombie anyway.

Daps
I don't see the big deal here. All clothing lines have some type of target market.

This is old news. You can tell off top that that they only want skinny white people wearin' their sh)t.

Just like some of these trendy urban brands probably only want young people. :manny:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Dude seems a bit off being a grown man and so concerned about "cool kids" and "in crowds" dude either has Peter Pan syndrome or he clearly was never the cool kid and is now using his position to define himself. In any case, A&F is a "all American" crakka brand, Urban Outfitters is where the truly cool kids shop :win:

Or maybe he just has an intimate knowledge of his business's key demographic :mjpls:

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
While I may not agree, its his company and he can cater to whoever he wants. I fail to see what the big deal is.

LimitedEdition

Misanthropy Personified
Daps
Reppin
In the south!
Mike_Jeffries.jpeg

:dwillhuh:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
I knew this girl who was a manager at A & F and said they are discriminatory as fukk. They only hire attractive people to be sales associates and the ugly muthafukkas work the warehouse.

But Its more about knowing your demographic and catering to their wants/needs. They want those blonde hair, blue eyed, 100lbs snowflakes so thats what they get.