ABC's upcoming sitcom: "Black-ish"

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
are you out you mind

Zoey is definitely weak, but an older teenage daughter with attitude gives them some relatable subjects that everyone can correlate to

the lil boy is hilarious as well...and he plays to his strengths with his twin sister.

I wouldn't even say she's weak. She just plays the role of the type of character that she should be. She's more along the lines of a typical teenage girl and straight man (or girl in this sense) to the other more antics style characters of the rest of the family. Among the kids, she's about the most "normal" one, as Jr. is the school-smart, socially dumb nerd, Diane is uber intelligent & socially aware (for her age) and sassy and Jack is mischievous & borderline stupid, goofball. She not posed to be all in your face, over-the-top funny, but she has her funny moments too when it actually suits the character's style and personality. If she did more off-the-wall antics, it wouldn't be true to the character and less realistic in general for the type of family they have and her character adds balance to the show and family.

Charlie is one of the funniest sitcom charachters ever imo. Damn near every line is a hit.

Yeah, also due to his delivery as well. He definitely should be in every episode, even if only for a scene or two.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I thought Charile lost custody of his kid

Why is he in his house?
losing custody doesnt mean u nvr see your kids again breh :comeon:
it was nice before the kid but now its just all big and unshapely....like it should be on a 300lb broad or something....but thats the bad thing about ass shots :yeshrug:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Great Charlie episode, one of the funniest running gags is the beef between Charlie and Diane. What makes it great is that I don't believe they ever explained the origin of it.
tumblr_nmiyh9urdY1qb9jcko4_250.gif
tumblr_nmiyh9urdY1qb9jcko2_250.gif
tumblr_nmiyh9urdY1qb9jcko1_250.gif
tumblr_nmiyh9urdY1qb9jcko7_250.gif
tumblr_nmiyh9urdY1qb9jcko8_250.gif
tumblr_nmiyh9urdY1qb9jcko6_250.gif

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
shoutout to ms ross for her brown degree and AA for reppin HU :salute:

the deangelo scene LOL

Amber Rose getting up off the couch.

:whoo: :ohlawd::banderas::ahh:
got damn usually nikkas exaggerate but i had to rewind that 3, 4 times! got damn :banderas:

Charlie is a FOOL. :lolbron: He runs like the dude that got beat up by Deebo on Friday...:russ:
:russ: you caught that arm swinging too? that was a nice subtle add

Last edited: