ABC's upcoming sitcom: "Black-ish"

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Great Charlie episode, one of the funniest running gags is the beef between Charlie and Diane. What makes it great is that I don't believe they ever explained the origin of it. Diane walking in on the them singing Toni Braxton in the bathroom :mjlol:. I'm glad they were able to find some peace at the end.

"Thanks Diane, but I'm a popsicle man."

Charlie leaving his son in the dark not once, but twice :mjcry:. The first time was harsh, but the 2nd time when Amber Rose showed up to the door looking :ohlawd: was understandable. Go ahead and Uber him some wings :pachaha:.

Diane saying "What up Nique?" after Charlie told the truth was great as well. She easily is one of the best child actors on TV today, great comedic timing.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Charlie looking like Carl Thomas :mjlol:

MI0000262061.jpg

Amber just having the breasts meats out at the end :noah:. Heard on Budden's podcast she's suppose to return.

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
did jack just admit to watching Charlotte in the bathroom since she dont close the door.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
I was only 16 when I got accepted and 17 when I started. I think 17 is the normal start age?
i was 17 when i graduated, so i started looking at schools the summer before my junior year (so 15). the whole college tour thing makes sense before your junior year so you know what you need to do in that all important junior year to get in those schools.