ABC's upcoming sitcom: "Black-ish"

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
Eat a dikk fakkit nikka. Your words sound like shyt coming outta my a$$hole. I hope your mom and sister die from leukemia and your pops gets rapped until he dies from lose of blood from his ass. Devil aint got shyt on me bytch nikka. Go kill yourself
You hope my pops gets "rapped?"
BWAHAHAHAHA. I must say it has been ages since one of you homo sapiens has amused me. You have pleased me, pet.

But your destiny remains the same, as does the canary stature of your chest. Poke it out and shout vulgarities to your heart's desire, but you still remain MINE.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Yeah
6Te5kJI.png
:dead:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When Rainbow quoted Viola Davis from The Help with the "You're beautiful, You're special" and Dre's mom saying Bow looked like a sodomite.

I was wondering why Junebug called Dre tea kettle :lupe: till I saw him literally put him in the position and had him making the tea kettle sound :russ:.

Jaron showing up for the candy dressed as Jaron :demonic:

When one of them said the fat cousin had been hitting that Taco bell Fourth Meal hard :mjlol:

Dre's kids bonding with their cousins at the end :ehh:only to get jacked for their candy again. "You know I just fought a man" :usure:

This 2nd season has really been great, easily one of the best shows on TV.

Yo! They played Real Compton City Gzs and Straight Outta Compton.

:dead:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Anyone feel that Zoey and the little boy are the weakest characters on the show?

are you out you mind

Zoey is definitely weak, but an older teenage daughter with attitude gives them some relatable subjects that everyone can correlate to

the lil boy is hilarious as well...and he plays to his strengths with his twin sister.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm late, but yo!!!, love this show. I see I'm not the only one that went to a church trying to keep the kids away from Halloween. I remember my mom giving them the :francis: when they were talkin about no Halloween.

:mjcry: I moved to this country at 10 years old. I wasn't allowed to trick or treat from 10-13 because the church we went to convinced FOB African parents that Halloween was a devil's holiday.

I was one of those late bloomers in trick or treating. Made up for it though from 14-17. :lolbron: Me and my friends were like the one teenage kid who didn't dress up.

And you know if you from the hood, you are going to the rich part of town to trick or treat.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Anyone feel that Zoey and the little boy are the weakest characters on the show?
Zoey hits her marks when given and she had an episode about her like two episodes ago that Zendaya guest starred in and Junior is the second best sitcom teen on TV today (Barry "Big Tasty" Goldberg holds the title).