MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
UVNOe2e.jpg

UVNOe2e.jpg

bQjr1Tu.jpg

Came in here to say what a dope episode last night and also....this. God bless America

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Man this is the best black show on TV, great mix of real black information, comedy and just pure fukkery without c00ning.

My auntie is hardcore church and she never let my two cousins do Halloween growing up. :dead: I think they actually would go to church on Halloween :camby:

I was dying laughing when lil dude hit them with the what are thoseeee and the Christopher Columbus coloring book

Used to dress up as bible characters... :ld:

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm late, but yo!!!, love this show. I see I'm not the only one that went to a church trying to keep the kids away from Halloween. I remember my mom giving them the :francis: when they were talkin about no Halloween.

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
my mother wasnt with all that "devil shyt" as she called it :wow:
I take my kid tho
My mother already on that shyt when i stop by :francis:

Taking my son for the first time this year. Will be my first time too. Christian parents love to kick that devil satanic shyt to scare kids. And when that didn't work, they tell us stories of kids getting their candy poisoned or razors in it. SMH.
Raise your kids to pay tribute to Satan and his minions.
The weak minded are always the first to be enslaved by those of superior intelligence and physical strength.
Your offspring will bow to me, as will you. And your servitude will not be subliminal with veils of yearly rituals and sugary treats. You will undoubtedly know that you are doing the bidding of your MASTER.

Last edited:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
The weak minded are always the first to be enslaved by those of superior intelligence and physical strength.
Your offspring will bow to me, as will you. And your servitude will not be subliminal with veils of yearly rituals and sugary treats. You will undoubtedly know that you are doing the bidding of your MASTER.
6Te5kJI.png

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Eat a dikk fakkit nikka. Your words sound like shyt coming outta my a$$hole. I hope your mom and sister die from leukemia and your pops gets rapped until he dies from lose of blood from his ass. Devil aint got shyt on me bytch nikka. Go kill yourself