ABC's upcoming sitcom: "Black-ish"

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
larry fish was so on point this ep :lolbron: nicca straight up embraced his dead beatness :laff: zoe better be lucky she aint have pops as a daddy cuz he wouldve been smacked the wisdom teeth out her ass :ufdup:....junior over there being the creepy momma's boy tho :huhldup: and charlie killin it as usual with the focus powder line, the snowman line, and after the commercial when he looked at dre and said "black man....god is with him" with that silly ass charlie face and started clapping :mjlol:....i luv dis show brehs :blessed:
That's the 1st thing I noticed, she must have had a cold when they were filming or something. She must have been sick getting driving lessons from Charlie, when he offered Dre some focus powder at the pitch meeting :mjlol:.

Bow's ass in that grey dress in the beginning :whoo:
watched this ep twice and both times i was like :sweetlawd::noah: when she went to sit down
Zoe's friend was looking:whew:.
yea zendaya a beautiful chick and she legal :blessed:....even tho i found her to be insanely skinny :lupe: but she's pretty af :krs:

was it a coincidence that her name was rashida tho? cuz there's a certain actress out there who's racially ambiguous that goes by that name too :russ:
Rashida-rashida-jones-555992_533_800.jpg

:mjpls::sas2:
bish pretty af tho :noah:

Last edited:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Zendaya is a beautiful girl :mjcry:

:pachaha: @ "she's clean!"

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
I always said that Black-ish was the stronger of the 2 when people were talking about switching to Empire, it seems a lot of people are starting to tire of Empire's over the top storylines.

:francis:

Empire is and always has been fukking wack. Blackish is a legit great show

Wish people would stop mentioning them together