ABC's upcoming sitcom: "Black-ish"

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
great fukking episode on all fronts....the comedy and the heart of this show is :wow:

all the crab knowledge :ohlawd:

the truth behind black folks not going to the doctor (i havent been since i was in high school :whew:)

that old man strength :lolbron:

niccas in the barbershop giving that trash advice :russ: (dude in there selling towels :mjlol:)

and the ending with the dance with my father playing in the background :mjcry: (that song and the boyz II men mama song get me everytime :to:)

all in all blackish does it again :blessed:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
A black sitcom putting people onto game about the Tuskeege expirements?!?! I might cry y'all.... :blessed:

"I'm sorry, I don't speak little bytch."

"Now that's what you shoulda said to your doctor." :pachaha:

That Yass! magazine...

"The real prize, is power of attorney."

"Death by pork, a warriors death."

Diane is diabolical...

Lost my pops over the summer... That walk they had really touched me...

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Yo the little one got power of attorney. :lolbron::mjlol::russ:

but real sh!t, this show hits on all appropriate topics for black people. In a funny way. N!ggas really don't go to the doctor. And Im guilty of it myself. Got insurance and everything and still be like :yeshrug: when my girl ask me about when the next time I'm going to get a checkup.

Dog... I was mad as shyt when I HAD to get insurance... "I'm never gonna use that shyt."

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
medical advice from Charlie :martin:

You better drink your cranberry juice :sas2:. Another really funny episode, that came out of the gate with jokes.

Dre curled up on the couch saying Soup like a little bytch :russ:. Everyone came with the jokes in this episode.

Dre's Mom: Since when is Tuesday a school night? and You don't want your son to learn how to kill Nazis. What message are you trying to send :usure:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
show is hilarious
when Jr walked in the room and Pops said "damn boy you smell like wide open ass" :laff: :russ::dead:
whoopi-dead-o.gif

show been on point.
had to give myself a :sitdown: :ufdup: moment at the teen daughter didn't know she was only 15. thats a beautiful young lady