ABC's upcoming sitcom: "Black-ish"

andre patton

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
Is it wrong that I'm incredibly attracted to the daughter? She might be one of the prettiest women on TV.

Them lips :ohlawd:

andre patton

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
i assumed she was legal but I looked her up and she was born in 2000, :sadbron:

:scust::scust::scust:

i need to go to downtown SD this weekend and look for some 1/2 black 1/2 persian hoes.

i think this show is great. they're kinda packaging it with modern family, except with black folks. its not as good as modern family...but its definitely the best black sitcom i've seen in recent memory.

its kinda unfortunate that its titled "blackish" because with a title like that, you're just asking for a lot of white folks to tune out...and they need the ratings. lets hope the quality of the show will keep it afloat, and people will tune in.

andre patton

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
Yes. Yes, It is wrong.

My mind says its wrong...but my body says it feels so right :ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd:

Notice how I called her a "woman" in my original post...even though I know damn well she a child:russ:

No pedo tho :whoa: I'm just sayin...February 10th 2018 cant come soon enough. A nikka gonna be counting down the days.

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
My mind says its wrong...but my body says it feels so right :ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd:

Notice how I called her a "woman" in my original post...even though I know damn well she a child:russ:

No pedo tho :whoa: I'm just sayin...February 10th 2018 cant come soon enough. A nikka gonna be counting down the days.
Damn, I knew nikkas were on countdown :snoop:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

:sitdown: