ABC's upcoming sitcom: "Black-ish"

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
Damn this was a good as episode. This is probably the first time the whole cast was all on point, even the ones that had limited camera time. When this lil nikka brought out the bowtie to have mom save his ass :russ:. This show really be hitting home on some real shyt. My son be trying to turn on the cute when he know he in trouble, and he ain't even 3 yet. Sometimes that shyt works like a charm too.

And the little girl is a straight up scene stealer. They gotta have her and Pops interact more. This nikka talking bout he wish she was around during the divorce, probably coulda kept his Lincoln!:mjlol:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
episode was piff (again)..just too much funny to even bring up :wow:....for some reason i thought that nicca taking a nap during lunch at work was hilarious as fuk :russ: and the way he was like "yall may not know how embarrassing that is for me" was the perfect punchline....and of course the daughter letting her brother know they not identical twins was just too much :pachaha:

Miff

Rookie
Daps
this show is way better than I expected, but that oldest daughter got me feeling conflicted