ABC's upcoming sitcom: "Black-ish"

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
there is something wrong with her eyes... one's bigger than the other.. and one will blink while the other stays open... and they bug out................. and she old..................

and this WOMAN is still a diiiiiiiiiiime :blessed:

it's been like that way for a while yet i spend half the show watching them...it's like a show within a show.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
hmm, i don't really find this show funny, but i'll admit i'm half paying attention while it's on. i've been making sure to have my set on, gotta give it them views

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
This episode was definitely the funniest yet. I thought the first ep was kinda corny the second one was better but this one was legit.
The youngest daughter is really funny
I could definitely relate to the head nod, shoot I was talking about that the other day with some black former classmates
Junior getting kilt on the court definitely brought back memories it's not my fault I got no game :damn:
And Charlie was really good as well.

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
Joint was hilarious. Larry Wilmore said he was going to be with the writer's until the first 12 episodes, so that's good. I hope he left an imprint that allows them to create episodes like these.

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
Also, forcing his teenage son to play ball with grown ass men. :mjlol: I know a lot of us have gone through that, either with a father, brother, or cousin. "Don't worry, you'll be straight. They don't even play that serious out here."

You fukk up a pass like Junior and it all goes downhill. nikkas are on your neck like Joseph McCarthy.

That T.D. Jakes tapes line was the best joke of the episode for me.