ABC's upcoming sitcom: "Black-ish"

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
So nobody had nothing to say about that end credit scene with the men of the family scoping ass at the park? That shyt was gold. Even had the indirect Traci Ellis Ross verbal ass worship.

:whoo::takedat: At that thing in the purple dress that walked past the screen first.

And Jr. gotta work on his :takedat:face. shyt was more like :scust:

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
So nobody had nothing to say about that end credit scene with the men of the family scoping ass at the park? That shyt was gold. Even had the indirect Traci Ellis Ross verbal ass worship.

:whoo::takedat: At that thing in the purple dress that walked past the screen first.

And Jr. gotta work on his :takedat:face. shyt was more like :scust:

shyt was golden, bruh. This show comes from such an honest place and that's the beauty of it. Dope writers.

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
the way laurence fishburne asked "something wrong with your neck, boy?" :laff:

anthony anderson was about to crack up when he saw his kid doing pilates

the cast is solid.. besides maybe the oldest daughter.. but that might be more her character than the actress.

the show has been much better than the commercials made it look.. and it probably should've had a different name..

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels

the cast is solid.. besides maybe the oldest daughter.. but that might be more her character than the actress.

the show has been much better than the commercials made it look.. and it probably should've had a different name..

I lost it when dude was doing pilates and with the Fishburne "Did you try asking? What's wrong with your necky, boy" line.

This show is refreshingly legit. Haven't seen anything this real in a while. And it touches on stuff but still lets me relax and laugh my ass off.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
At the part where he was talking to the nikkas at the bus stop I actually LOL

Best episode yet

Ma'am, now that I run that back. You are doing the right thing :russ:. When he said that after she calling the cops.

This was easily the funniest episode so far and actually had me laughing out loud in certain spots. The little girl is my favorite character so far, she killed it this episode with the one liners. When she told the male nurse he had a woman's job :mjlol:

Deon Cole was a great guest star. When he said he's going thru a divorce and his son was like :dwillhuh:, then he told him to go upstairs and play :pachaha:. During that scene I realized that Tracee Ellis Ross' character is named Rainbow :skip:

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
a hugger and a double dapper :mjlol:

pops saying "i said damn" when i met your wife as well lmao

the twins are hilarious

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz

i haven't seen the show yet, but it seems like its actually pretty funny :leon:
I dont know how anybody thought naming the show blackish would be good. :snoop: Just the name itself and the commercials of the 1st ep turned me off this show. But I might check it out now since the coli seems behind it. They should just change the name to the andersons or some shyt, sooner than later and keep it moving.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
i haven't seen the show yet, but it seems like its actually pretty funny :leon:
I dont know how anybody thought naming the show blackish would be good. :snoop: Just the name itself and the commercials of the 1st ep turned me off this show. But I might check it out now since the coli seems behind it. They should just change the name to the andersons or some shyt, sooner than later and keep it moving.

Breh it had good ratings the first week and the 2nd from what I read..the title hasn't hurt it. only on the coli I guess:whoknows:

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
I got white co-workers that actually watch the show so that bodes well as far as ratings i think. Show is hilarious to me.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Okay this shyt is growing on me.

Like most said, it touches on real topics while making it humorous. Yesterday's EP had me :dead:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
So I just stepped out to walk around downtown DC on my lunch break around K st..couple hotels down here and staying at one of them apparently is Mike Epps. The bellmen are out there talking to him, taking pics, asking him when the next Friday was coming out so I see he's busy and can't speak to him and wasn't trying to ride his jock, so I just gave him a head nod. He then gave one back. Not a thing wrong with my neck :wow: