ABC's upcoming sitcom: "Black-ish"

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
i get that upper middle class and above sometimes are oblivious to reality. but throwing your kid a bar mitzvah because he wants one? :camby:i can't support this :beli:

shame laurence fishburne is associated with this debauchery
associated? nikka he's not only a cast but he's a producer.:heh:

I'll give this a chance though. Taci Ellis Ross fat booty self got me feeling some type of way.:ohlawd:

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
wtf3.gif

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
ive always been a fan of fishburne. i don't care for his personal life. but seeing as he was part of this creation... :upsetfavre:

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
All parties involved just have to know this has ZERO chance of staying on the air...like i don't see how this avoids a mid-season cancellation unless they have a player ass time slot...it's fukked up too because that's a pretty star studded cast for a black tv show and i've been fukking with fishbourne since he was Dap in school days...don't see why him and anthony anderson would throw their name behind what would seem to be a fairly obvious failure...I could be wrong but it's tough getting non black demos to watch black shows and I just don't see this turning into event television for black folks...but i guess we'll see

Last edited:

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
:ehh:I don't think it looks that bad. The title needs work but It has strong black parents, old school black grandpa who knows the deal, typical black kids these days and it will probably have a hidden black power message at the end of the episode. How much different is this look from "the Bernie Mac Show"? We can't always complain why don't we have any more sitcoms on tv when there are "white" shows like "the Goldbergs" and "Modern Family" that make fun of themselves every week:yeshrug:

Last edited: