ABC reporting Chuck Schumer and Hakeem Jeffries privately asked Biden to drop out

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
It’s over for Joe

Ignoring what you see happening in front of you doesn’t make you a real liberal ..Makes you look delusional

Get it over with so they can select someone with a pulse to battle with Trump before he gains more momentum

Delaying it just makes the party look weak

Last edited:

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
id elect a bucket of shyt over trump, dig up a fresh body in the cemetery. That will do
I hear you, but we need someone who can just do basic campaigning and inspire just a little bit of confidence in the voters who think Biden can't perform at all. He needs to drop out because Trump isn't very strong really. Hell I think Hilary could beat him honestly.

North of Death

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I hear you, but we need someone who can just do basic campaigning and inspire just a little bit of confidence in the voters who think Biden can't perform at all. He needs to drop out because Trump isn't very strong really. Hell I think Hilary could beat him honestly
Crooked Shillary who looked like a bag of bones at the end of 2016 beating power fists Trump in 2024? Wow