ABC Newsman Is Now Officially Coming To Work As A Woman

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
and so the emasculation of america reaches its apex

when you gotta turn on yo goddamn tv in the morning and see some crossdressing cocksucker giving you the news........

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
So, are you subliminally admitting that you're a virgin? :ohhh:

??:jada:

Where did you get that? :jada:

I wish I was though. Puzzy is one of the most dangerous thing for a man once you get a taste you can't stop.

I don't know how many times I have done things I shouldn't have done knowing very well I'm trying to live a righteous life :aicmon:

Looking back I should have kept a good company in school because I could have avoided all the current temptations of women which sometimes plagues me from time to time. :to:

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
??:jada:

Where did you get that? :jada:

Nope...All I want him to admit is that, his lifestyle is sinful and must repent at least according to Christian doctrine.

Just like if I screw a big booty chick I'm not married to I know it's a sin:yeshrug:

Will he admit his actions are sinful? That's all I'm saying.

This is pretty straight forward, dude. You're saying premarital sex is a sin therefore since you aren't married and you have admitted to doing it on multiple occasion that makes you a sinner. Quite being so preachy. That is all. :beli:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
This is pretty straight forward, dude. You're saying premarital sex is a sin therefore since you aren't married and you have admitted to doing it on multiple occasion that makes you a sinner. Quite being so preachy. That is all. :beli:

The difference between me and the fags is that admit it is a sin.

Do they admit shacking up with another dude is also abomination in the sight of God?:leostare:

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I'm just waiting for video of the first newscast for laughter purposes ...rupaul reporting here at abc ...

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
B...we're supposed to accept this?

Look, he (yes--I'm not callin' dude she...if he what's to be called Dawn--cool--but, that's a man) shouldn't be hung, burned to a stake, etc., but; don't ask me act like this is normal/okay.

And :smh: @ his mother. Dude was drugged as a child and it's seeking the help of a doctor? Jose Canseco get testosterone treatment (steroids), because of a imbalance in hormones, they can't get the same?

But, I can't judge. I can't.

|r|e|a|d|

Hail!!
Daps
Reppin
PJ's to the Burbs
abc053416.jpg

ABC News editor Don Ennis, 49, reportedly walked into his New York City offices last week in a small black dress and a brunette wig and told his coworkers that he would prefer to be called “Dawn” from this point on. On Friday, the father of three announced that he was breaking up with his wife of 17 years and is legally changing his name to Dawn Stacey Ennis.

According to a report in the New York Post, Ennis took to her Facebook profile and declared that he was starting over:

“Please understand: This is not a game of dress-up, or make-believe. It is my affirmation of who I now am and what I must do to be happy, in response to a soul-crushing secret that my wife and I have been dealing with for more than seven years, mostly in secret.”

Ennis said that she had always suffered from an “unusual hormonal imbalance” because his mother had forced her to take female hormones as a child to “prolong her acting career.” Ennis said the hormones made her appear and sound younger, but also resulted in the development of breasts.
Ennis has moved out of her home with her wife and three children, but she says that they are supportive of the decision.

“Despite the heartbreak, [Wendy] has encouraged me to start this new life that we both believe better fits who I now am,” Ennis wrote.
This ABC Newsman Is Now Officially Coming To Work As A Woman | Mediaite

:heh:

The transition between genders in this article got me like :mindblown:

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
get married brehs :lolbron:

Shouldn't be... Get Married Guh's(southern slang for girls)because a lot of women are marrying DL men only to have them come out after years of marriage and children?

This would ether the strongest of strong, independent females.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
abc053416.jpg

ABC News editor Don Ennis, 49, reportedly walked into his New York City offices last week in a small black dress and a brunette wig and told his coworkers that he would prefer to be called “Dawn” from this point on. On Friday, the father of three announced that he was breaking up with his wife of 17 years and is legally changing his name to Dawn Stacey Ennis.

According to a report in the New York Post, Ennis took to her Facebook profile and declared that he was starting over:

“Please understand: This is not a game of dress-up, or make-believe. It is my affirmation of who I now am and what I must do to be happy, in response to a soul-crushing secret that my wife and I have been dealing with for more than seven years, mostly in secret.”

Ennis said that she had always suffered from an “unusual hormonal imbalance” because his mother had forced her to take female hormones as a child to “prolong her acting career.” Ennis said the hormones made her appear and sound younger, but also resulted in the development of breasts.
Ennis has moved out of her home with her wife and three children, but she says that they are supportive of the decision.

“Despite the heartbreak, [Wendy] has encouraged me to start this new life that we both believe better fits who I now am,” Ennis wrote.
This ABC Newsman Is Now Officially Coming To Work As A Woman | Mediaite

:heh:
Let that transgender woman cook!