ABC Newsman Is Now Officially Coming To Work As A Woman

Chris Mauro

Banned
Daps
God doesn't endorse h0m0 sex.

F@gs were burned one time in Sodom by him, Looks to me the first time didn't set enough deterrent :ehh:

Then God has self hate issues.

dude honestly behaves like a 12 yr old child to keep it 100.

If you don't love me you burn in hell? :stopitslime:

He'll be JEALOUS if we worship other Gods before him? How u jealous of other deities that supposedly don't exist?

:stopitslime:

fuk that weirdo n1gga b. Everyone loves to sh1t on satan and blame him for everything but the fact remains that his body count in the bible is SIGNIFICANTLY LOWER than Gods. (Satan only caught 10 bodies, God murdered MILLIONS in that book) So who is more evil and violent?

God crafted the Penis shaft and balls with his hands, then programed it to get hard. there's no way in hell he's not gay or bi

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nope...All I want him to admit is that, his lifestyle is sinful and must repent at least according to Christian doctrine.

Just like if I screw a big booty chick I'm not married to I know it's a sin:yeshrug:

Will he admit his actions are sinful? That's all I'm saying.

What would be the point of admitting a sin? If you're not going to change your lifestyle, admitting it's wrong means nothing.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Then God has self hate issues.

dude honestly behaves like a 12 yr old child to keep it 100.

If you don't love me you burn in hell? :stopitslime:

He'll be JEALOUS if we worship other Gods before him? How u jealous of other deities that supposedly don't exist?

:stopitslime:

fuk that weirdo n1gga b. Everyone loves to sh1t on satan and blame him for everything but the fact remains that his body count in the bible is SIGNIFICANTLY LOWER than Gods. (Satan only caught 10 bodies, God murdered MILLIONS in that book) So who is more evil and violent?

God crafted the Penis shaft and balls with his hands, then programed it to get hard. there's no way in hell he's not gay or bi

You are fukking weird and this is the silliest shyt I've ever read. Lol