ABC cast the first black bachelor(marries a pawg)

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Jessenia was raw af, best looking girl there and she got booted.

That girl Serena is sexy, what's her background?

Kit the space filler left, Abigail got the boot

Called this shytfrom when he did that dumbass pull aside to talk shytabout his deadbeat dad

:gucci: he really did that shyt??

I only watched the 1st episode, last week, and seeing this week

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Racist Rachel’s Family

:mjlol:

Her family: I’ve never seen her in love before

:beli:

The families always keep it real like "bytch i knew you your whole life, 3 months ago we had to pay your rent. You left for 3 weeks and now you're in love :what:? bytch been running behind the same douchebag for 2.5 years but now she getting married to this guy :comeon:" :deadmanny:

In the racist PAWG case though, they've "never seen her in this kind of love before :mjpls:"

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
I think Matty is keeping Serena around because he finds her disinterest a challenge

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Kit left after seeing the writing in the wall when he picked Rachael out on that home town. Packed it in.

I agree Jessenia should not have been rejected, he dumb af. Also I liked Pieper over Michelle.

Two horse race now tho, Bri vs Rachael. I wonder when or if Rachaels racial issues gonna come up. That’ll be the only way I can see her getting eliminated.

Oh and I laughed hard as hell at them bringing Heather back just to be rejected straight out the gate. :mjlol: