ABC cast the first black bachelor(marries a pawg)

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Why is Kit so stressed right now :gucci:

You're going to make it girl
Women hate competition but having said that there is too much " I thought I was the hardest betch in the room and I don't know what to do with myself, now that I'm not."

And yet, another chick that's got to go before parents weekend, weren't these chicks ready to fight at the beginning of the episode. You got two leaving, and one saying what she ain't gonna do.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Why is Kit so stressed right now :gucci:

You're going to make it girl

Nah. She’s taking her new followers and dipping lol

Women hate competition but having said that there is too much " I thought I was the hardest betch in the room and I don't know what to do with myself, now that I'm not."

And yet, another chick that's got to go before parents weekend, weren't these chicks ready to fight at the beginning of the episode. You got two leaving, and one saying what she ain't gonna do.

This. They don’t want to be rejected by the man on television. They rather get rid of themselves. Seems like this one realized her time was up, and used up the show for new followers.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I throw my hands up on this show, I'm glad I don't have to watch it next week(hopefully). Heather should have stayed if it was going to be all that