ABC cast the first black bachelor(marries a pawg)

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Arguably the baddest joint on the show. At least top 3

:lolbron:

The shyt probably doesn't even bother that dude Matt, he showed up for the check and the fame. He'll never have to work again after this just straight up influencer money

He knew what he was in for. I do like how people clamor and rail against these people actions once they get some spotlight meanwhile in their personal life they are on the same questionable racist shyt with impunity

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
Not defending her, but Idk why you go on a national tv show and don’t delete your social media?

:mjlol:

Supposedly, they were saying “production” was telling her not to apologize. The host was on a podcast saying we should give her the benefit of the doubt”

Matt was saying the same thing “Wow.... that’s a tragedy.... we gotta hear her side when she’s ready to speak on it”

That’s why these apologies don’t mean shyt. They apologizing and “want to change” cuz they getting flamed on the internet...but when their shyt wasn’t gettin put on blast...things were seemingly okay. :mjpls:

At the end of the day, these folks have an image to maintain and this is all done just to save face. :camby:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Queen Victoria definitely likes to be choked and spit on

I'm not sure who that is since I don't actively watch but most of them seem vanilla....too bad

The girl with the vibrator puts out the vibe that she is one of those "sex positive" "talk about sex all the time" chicks who wouldn't be about shyt when the time comes :mjlol:

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
I'm not sure who that is since I don't actively watch but most of them seem vanilla....too bad

The girl with the vibrator puts out the vibe that she is one of those "sex positive" "talk about sex all the time" chicks who wouldn't be about shyt when the time comes :mjlol:

bow down to your queen
theres-a-reason-victoria-from-the-bachelor-calls--2-6281-1610474876-32_dblbig.jpg