ABC cast the first black bachelor(marries a pawg)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was really surprised he got rid of Katie

I thought they had chemistry

She was simply not that attractive. At the end of the day looks matter which is why Rachael is the most likely winner. I clocked it from Day 1 that she would win given she was the most attractive of the group.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Mari was eliminated or the Southern one from Georgia? Mari was really bad. I watched the first episode, and swore off the rest of the season, it's so bad. I watched last season of The Bachelorette. It's a good stress release, I watched with girl-friend every week, and had dinner, but I can't make it a habit.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Mari was eliminated or the Southern one from Georgia? Mari was really bad. I watched the first episode, and swore off the rest of the season, it's so bad. I watched last season of The Bachelorette. It's a good stress release, I watched with girl-friend every week, and had dinner, but I can't make it a habit.

Mari was bad AF. Dude acted like she never existed. I don't get it.

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.

She apologized.

Chris Harrison too

Funny how its always apologies after shyt comes to light huh? :stopitslime:

Guarantee if her stuff didn’t get put on blast, she wouldn’t be out here juelzing. :mjpls:

And as for the host?...

“Woke police”...:dahell:

We in 2021 and folks are still out here movin like this...:snoop:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Funny how its always apologies after shyt comes to light huh? :stopitslime:

Guarantee if her stuff didn’t get put on blast, she wouldn’t be out here juelzing. :mjpls:

And as for the host?...

“Woke police”...:dahell:

We in 2021 and folks are still out here movin like this...:snoop:

Not defending her, but Idk why you go on a national tv show and don’t delete your social media?

:mjlol:

Supposedly, they were saying “production” was telling her not to apologize. The host was on a podcast saying we should give her the benefit of the doubt”

Matt was saying the same thing “Wow.... that’s a tragedy.... we gotta hear her side when she’s ready to speak on it”

Last edited: