"Abbott Elementary" TV comedy about a Philly public school

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yeah Melissa impersonation was corny. But Deniro/Stallone :dead:

Big Sassy and Key were great characters. I was trying to figure out the Questlove angle but it made sense in the end.

Good finale but disappointing season. But I'll let it slide because of the strike. We all knew she would be back.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Yeah Melissa impersonation was corny. But Deniro/Stallone :dead:

Big Sassy and Key were great characters. I was trying to figure out the Questlove angle but it made sense in the end.

Good finale but disappointing season. But I'll let it slide because of the strike. We all knew she would be back.
I don't believe that was the season finale, think it is sometime in May.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
District storyline was hella distracting this season. Could've kept it toward the bacc end fr. And the district characters were underused if they were gonna go with it this early.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Humor been meh these last two episodes, hope they got some bangers to close out the season

To be honest, outside of a line or two per episode, this season overall hasn't felt as funny or fresh as season 1 or 2. That could be down to a lot of things.

The shortened writer's room to shooting schedule (strike), maybe because it felt like a breath of fresh air in the first couple of seasons it felt funnier...

Overall, I'm enjoying the show and being with characters I like, but I'm not finding it as funny or memorable.