"Abbott Elementary" TV comedy about a Philly public school

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Vending machine breh fumbled

blame him ... she said no... all he had to do was stay FWB and maybe eventually she'll wanna settle down

As someone who is 50 years old and even though I am lucky enough to have had my wife, that is easier said than done. Dude was basically saying that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with her. Maybe her first husband was an a$$hole fair enough but he knew what he wanted and went for the gusto. Schamenti basically freaked out because it has been probably 20 plus years since she has been loved on her at that level. She wasn't wrong for her ultimate choice but neither was he for tossing a hail Mary. He basically saw her in a light that she didn't see herself as deserving of. And again the moment was handled super maturely which is why this show is great.

*drops mic.

Last edited:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
As someone who is 50 years old and even though I am lucky enough to have had my wife, that is easier said than done. Dude was basically saying that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with her. Maybe her first husband was an a$$hole fair enough but he knew what he wanted and went for the gusto. Schamenti basically freaked out because it has been probably 20 plus years since she has been loved on her at that level. She wasn't wrong for her ultimate choice but neither was he for tossing a hail Mary. He basically saw her in a light that she didn't see herself as deserving of. And again the moment was handled super maturely which is why this show is great.

*drops mic.
*pick your mic up*

I am 50 as well... he was wrong for these two reasons: 1) she REPEATEDLY said she didn't wanna get married again. 2) He threw the haymaker in public and it embarrassed her.. Let's assume she was headed down that path eventually.... the public proposal was a no go.

I agree with you that he saw her in a way she didnt see herself, but he celebrated the TD at the 5 yard line and got stripped at the 1...
I wonder, did they ever say if he was previously married? if no, that could've been his rush.

Last edited: