"Abbott Elementary" TV comedy about a Philly public school

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Hopefully William is gonna be in more scenes. The missing teeth, the dance, too cute.

I knew dude was gay but was this the first time they highlighted it?

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Show is amazing.

happy to see a black woman created and stars in it.

the whole cast is HILARIOUS. They did an EXCELLENT job casting.

I’m 100% in on this. I LOVE when Black creators are allowed to go outside the proverbial “black boss” and give us OUR OWN Office or Parks & Rec.

This show is the hit of the season no doubt (as far as online buzz goes). I see some nutjibs are criticizing it online bc it's not realistic in some aspects :gucci: What fukking workplace comedy is 100% accurate?!

It's grounded in reality with over the top characters to entertain people :snoop:

For my money I never thought about the office or Parks and Rec in comparison in this show. I never compared them to each other tbh

They all branches of the same tree :manny:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
This show is the hit of the season no doubt (as far as online buzz goes). I see some nutjibs are criticizing it online bc it's not realistic in some aspects :gucci: What fukking workplace comedy is 100% accurate?!

It's grounded in reality with over the top characters to entertain people :snoop:

For my money I never thought about the office or Parks and Rec in comparison in this show. I never compared them to each other tbh

They all branches of the same tree :manny:

I only say the Office because its done in Mocumentary Style with a cast of eclectic characters

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I only say the Office because its done in Mocumentary Style with a cast of eclectic characters

yeah i get you, like i said branch of the same tree. I'm hoping we get a good 5 to 6 seasons of Abbot Elementary the streets need a high quality workplace sitcom ever since Superstore ended :mjcry:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Got up to date - show is funny as hell. Really like it.

Janine reminds me a little of Leslie Knope in Parks and Rec. Overall it seems like a more earnest AP Bio

The principal is straight :pachaha:

My moms is retired now, but she was the 'Barbara' at a local school for years. :ehh:

Hope they get to run with this.

jmegamar

On the Come up Member
Daps
I’m really feeling this show. The end of the last episode was nice. I like that we get to see more black kids on TV being shown in a normal light. I died laughing when she was teaching the Philly words. My ex brother in law says jawn all the time and I was always like wtf does that even mean.

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
Think the show hit its stride for me with the latest episode. I was genuinely laughing and am now sold on the mockumentary angle. I honestly feel like this should've been the pilot. The sight words lesson lmao. The reading program that turns out to be a ploy for imprisonment projections (kinda dark) :russ:. All good shyt. I really like the lady who plays the principal.