"Abbott Elementary" TV comedy about a Philly public school

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Only about a month.
they met X-mas and first dated wen they return after xmas break.

Its just shows He's superficial and materialistic just like Amber.. meanwhile Greg and Janine are the simple couple

Man stop. Mo tried to get something nice for Janine and her :flabbynsick: sensibilities didn't get it. Tried to shyt on it being an empty gift bag :what:

Now amber may be a bit materialistic but Greg himself has said his lack of funds is causing him trouble in his love life. Greg been going with her longer he should know better :flabbynsick:

Yeah it was a blatant move to show both couples are mismatched especially since the secrets out

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
How long has Moe been seeing Janine to get her a Telfar bag? :mjtf:

fun fact: this is episode 14 of season 2… 2/14… episode based on Valentines Day :whoo:
Those bags are expensive but not THAT expensive lol. You can one for as low as $120-$140. Plenty of succa niccas out there that would try to stunt just to go through the motions to smash a chick by eating that cost.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Man stop. Mo tried to get something nice for Janine and her :flabbynsick: sensibilities didn't get it. Tried to shyt on it being an empty gift bag :what:

Now amber may be a bit materialistic but Greg himself has said his lack of funds is causing him trouble in his love life. Greg been going with her longer he should know better :flabbynsick:

Yeah it was a blatant move to show both couples are mismatched especially since the secrets out
The show threw the hint when Moe noticed her Gel-X or whatever it was.
And funds or not.. Greg's gift was actually thoughtful since she's allergic to flowers.. that set it $50 .... And greg did know better, he had 3 gifts and had to return 2... I do wish they showed us what they were.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Those bags are expensive but not THAT expensive lol. You can one for as low as $120-$140. Plenty of succa niccas out there that would try to stunt just to go through the motions to smash a chick by eating that cost.
They're $150, $202 and $250. That's still a major gift for a chick you really just met, especially since they be damn near impossible to get. My niece keeps asking me for a few, so I looked at the price, looked at how she treats the ones she has, then said NOPE.

Outside of Ava, Jacob is the funniest. They showcasing him to get him that trophy next award season
I really hope they campaign for him next year, and Ava...then the following year, Melissa, Mr. Johnson, then Barbara.