"Abbott Elementary" TV comedy about a Philly public school

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
I know Tyler is always gonna be Chris regardless but his character really does feel like a grown up Chris with these awkward situations :russ: Mom was throwing it at him for real. :wow: I love that she wasn’t a hoodrat and really just didn’t know her kid was missing out.

deeman

All Star
Daps
Show has potential. I hope they don't write Zach Fox out of the show when Chris eventually bags ole girl. Dude is hilarious is everything he's in.

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
I understand they want to delay her and “Chris” getting together but I feel like there’s already enough possible conflict with them both being teachers at the same school and the principal keeping them apart.

Now they’ve added her loser boyfriend who “Chris” has to beat out.

I still like the show, just think they went overboard with the love conflict.
Yea I can do without the love conflict

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Ok, I watched the second episode.

I liked it but I have one criticism. They have to tone down the amount of times the substitute teacher does the Jim Halpert look into the camera. It probably happened 4 times in this episode. It became a meme near the end of the office because of how corny it was and how much Jim did it. It won't make or break the show, but I cringe a little every time he does it.

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I understand they want to delay her and “Chris” getting together but I feel like there’s already enough possible conflict with them both being teachers at the same school and the principal keeping them apart.

Now they’ve added her loser boyfriend who “Chris” has to beat out.

I still like the show, just think they went overboard with the love conflict.

na….. it’s cool keeping them apart for a bit….. I would be fine with them not getting together till say the finale

Yea I know it’s cliche but so be it….. plus he not even full staff, he a substitute teacher

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I checked out the first couple episodes. this is good. I hope they pull a 180 and make the lead actress and everybody hates chris bitter rivals by the end of the season. having them date seems a little too cliche`.

and that chick that was at the hair salon that was the kids mother. :whoo:
Login • Instagram

Last edited:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I checked out the first couple episodes. this is good. I hope they pull a 180 and make the lead actress and everybody hates chris bitter rivals by the end of the season. having them date seems a little too cliche`.

Login • Instagram

Shawty almost got me wanting to sign up to be a teacher.
Almost :whoa:

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ

Login • Instagram

Dime with only 15k followers?