"Abbott Elementary" TV comedy about a Philly public school

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
That's him!!! That's sad

I think he had some medical condition he was recovering from. I remember him popping up on Black Lightning, and someone mentioned he had it hard the past few years :mjcry:.

Good to have the show back tonight.

Greg finding out how Ava got the principal job :gucci:

Jacob being good at double dutch and poker :leon:

I bet Ava is going to shape up as principal to save her job, or the teachers will rally around her to help.

Janine's mom :francis:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Gregory got the best reactions on the show but Mr. Johnson’s facial cues stay crackin’ me up. All in? She ain’t even dealt the cards yet. :what:

“I look different in my after work clothes.” :mjgrin:

My man’s a Bluetooth ear piece away from heading to the nearest cookout.

FOawpkDXEAcv9JJ

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
The Superintendent got that CBS James Brown toupe/haircut

Will from Girlfriends :flabbynsick: x 2

and how the hell he got lumped upside his head
I think he had some medical condition he was recovering from. I remember him popping up on Black Lightning, and someone mentioned he had it hard the past few years :mjcry:.
What Reggie had on his head tonight was way better than what he was doing in Black Lightning last season:why:

744318.jpg

Last edited:

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Gregory got the best reactions on the show but Mr. Johnson’s facial cues stay crackin’ me up. All in? She ain’t even dealt the cards yet. :what:

“I look different in my after work clothes.” :mjgrin:

My man’s a Bluetooth ear piece away from heading to the nearest cookout.

FOawpkDXEAcv9JJ

I died when he asked Jacob "what was the name of that organization again?" after Jacob mentioned teachers without borders was just playing cards and having sex :mjlol:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
She was a little too excited about her spokesmen looking like machine gun kelly

:mjpls:

She fine tho

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Jacob is a sleeper character, he stays in fukkery :mjlol:. He consistently makes me laugh the most outside of Ava and the Janitor

Speaking of the Janitor, I cannot believe that shyt "sorry if you don't recognize me, I look different in my after hours attire :youngsabo:" this man put a leather fedora on with his custodial uniform :russ::russ:

"Greg" getting a reality check in the teachers lounge. This man was chugging Schweppes Ginger Ale and it altered his personality, he may be an unhinged psychopath :mjlol:

Damn Janine came off sad and pathetic here. I'm glad it worked out for her but can she get some wins and not be the blatant "loser" character for once :dead:. She sucks at dating, Didn't have too many good friends, and let's her personal life bleed into her work life too much. She stays on her Michael Scott shyt :deadmanny:

I don't feel one bit sorry for Ava. If I was the superintendent I wouldn't have told her shyt and let her show up to the board meeting like a complete flop :umad:.

Only thing I don't like too much about this show is Gregory's story arc. To be a school principal he would have had to have hundreds of classroom hours and some experience as assistant principal for a few years. At least it's that way here. They played him as too aloof when it comes to teaching/admin just so they could build the character arc