"Abbott Elementary" TV comedy about a Philly public school

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I completely agree with Grand Crew.

Casting and writing is weak / unattractive (apparently some of the writers from insecure are writing on GC)

:jbhmm:

I can’t remember if I read it here or somewhere else that the cast was originally white.

Well they must have struck lightning with insecure bc how you go from that to this :huhldup:

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I already re-binged the five episodes that have dropped so far. This show is so well done

I’m still :dead: @ ms Barbara just pushing buttons having them kids reading at a 4th grade level :bryan:
Classic

Principal: “Let’s have him read on stage”
Barbara: :whoa:

Last edited:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
A real man doesn’t ignore the root of the problem…

Now pick that hoe up.

FLHx3mGWQAQbwvy

:mjlol:

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
This was a couple episodes back but randomly, Jacob sat down next to Gregory while he was eating and Jacob was like "I Need Some Friendly Advice" or something and Gregory had a Sandwich he was eating but the side eye look around look that dude gave the camera had me rolling for fukking days.:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
Does anyone remember this clip or have it?:lolbron:

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This episode not for me. Maybe if her friend was white I would like it but some Indian girl exerting her privilege? Naw. Plus it was very little cute kids moment. needed more ignorant principal moments.

Last edited:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
This was a couple episodes back but randomly, Jacob sat down next to Gregory while he was eating and Jacob was like "I Need Some Friendly Advice" or something and Gregory had a Sandwich he was eating but the side eye look around look that dude gave the camera had me rolling for fukking days.:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
Does anyone remember this clip or have it?:lolbron:
giphy.webp