AADOS 400 YEAR ANNIVERSARY

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Don't think there's a story to match in all the annals of recorded history. Rome controlled Gaul for 400 years after they conquered them, but the Gauls were at home. We've been behind enemy lines for 4 centuries and we're more than holding our own.

It's a trip. When we hear how certain tribes sold us to the crakkka, some of em told us we were sold because we were lazy or troublemakers. Basically useless.

But those who know better know how impossible that is. Potna of mine once said that the white man has never in his history gone anywhere on the planet and built a civilization on his own from the ground up. Everywhere he's gone the civilization was already established, and then the crakkka took over.

We've built from the ground up everywhere we've gone. Those of us the crakkka took from Africa were the cream of the crop. Those who knew agriculture, carpentry, different trades and craftsmen. They took those who already had the knowledge and ability to come over here and build up a country the right way, because the white man knew he couldn't do it. The lazy and weak among us couldn't have made it. Wouldn't have survived the crossing, or if they did they would've died off from the shock of the change in their condition once they hit these shores. Alotta of em didn't make it. Those who survived were made of the sternest stuff, please believe that. And that's who we descend from.

There's all kinds of pride there. And we should all remember this anytime some fool tries to make us feel bad concerning how some of us got here, and our history in this country with regards to slavery. Above all, our Honor is intact, and that means something. We didn't sell anybody out.

All this right here :wow:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Happy 400th Anniversary brethren! Reporting in live from The Black & Gorgeous Prince George’s :blessed:

S/O to #AAGang from the East Coast to the Midwest to the West Side to the Great Plains to the Southwest to the Ancestral Homeland of the South :salute:

9qcai5eyfqjx.jpg

give-it-to-me-gif-14.gif

No disrespect, but, this is our flag and others need to turn it over.

"The colors of the pales (the vertical stripes) are those used in the flag of the United States of America; White signifies purity and innocence, Red, hardiness & valour, and Blue, the color of the Chief (the broad band above the stripes) signifies vigilance, perseverance & justice."

Who's shed more blood, be must honorable and innocent, and gone through as much as us?

iu

Nah, pass that shyt over here. Most of these folks should be rocking the Stars/Bars or the shyt with the 13 colonies.

full

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr
give-it-to-me-gif-14.gif

No disrespect, but, this is our flag and others need to turn it over.

Who's shed more blood, be must honorable and innocent, and gone through as much as us?

iu

Nah, pass that shyt over here. Most of these folks should be rocking the Stars/Bars or the shyt with the 13 colonies.

full
Ironic that the group who most reflect 'america's ideals',and shed the most blood for it are treated as less American.

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr
Americans. Period.

I'm not shamed to say. We shouldn't even be here.

iu
That is true.:francis:
Nation was built on the enslavement and exploitation of of Africans,and NA. However, since we're here - and have been since the creation of the republic to begin with, it goes w/o saying AA are 'American' in its truest form.

Daps
Zechariah 13:8- 9

“And it shall come to passe, that in all the land, saith the Lord, two parts therein shall be cut off, and die, but the third shall be left therein.

And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God