AADOS 400 YEAR ANNIVERSARY

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
Ya'll can't be serious. :dwillhuh:

400 of getting dominated and screwed over. We're still too friendly and any other race come in to profit more off of us than we do. Still not owning anything, still begging for jobs, still getting killed by the Cops. Still no power to punish those who wrong us.

What are we celebrating? Surviving like roaches?:martin:
Celebrate 400 years of oppression... Self hatred and dysfunction breh
:comeon:
Y'all see this right here?

:gucci:

Black Americans can't even celebrate just being here for 400 years (I'm not sure if this is the date?) without SOME mufuggas coming for us and trying to bring us down when they wouldn't do that to other people.

Meanwhile, it's Haitian independence day and Haitians are celebrating (which they can) and nobody is knocking them (at least to my knowledge). But, Black Americans can't have any pride for being here for 400 YEARS!!!???

FOH. :camby:

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Ya'll can't be serious. :dwillhuh:

400 of getting dominated and screwed over. We're still too friendly and any other race come in to profit more off of us than we do. Still not owning anything, still begging for jobs, still getting killed by the Cops. Still no power to punish those who wrong us.

What are we celebrating? Surviving like roaches?:martin:

:hhh::gucci::camby:

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
That 400 years of survival, working, and creation. The burdens finna come to a close.:wow:

Slowly/or rapidly pending where you are, we are awakening, but we need to put the work in.

AAgang
Spot on! I know the ages of all of us varies, but one thing we have to remember is no matter the age, it’s never too late to start leading. Get involved in your respective communities, and let’s build our communities back up. Even something as simple as mentoring a young boy or girl does wonders, and creates a ripple effect. One thing the ancestors was big on was community. Man, if you needed a thing of sugar and had no way to the store, you could best believe your neighbor had you.

I know we’re not all religious, and I’m not trying to push it on anyone, but I’ve always believed in the passage that faith without work is dead. We won’t make it unless we put in the work. Things look bleak, but we’ll put in the work.

Black Americans can't even celebrate just being here for 400 years (I'm not sure if this is the date?) without SOME mufuggas coming for us and trying to bring us down when they wouldn't do that to other people.

Meanwhile, it's Haitian independence day and Haitians are celebrating (which they can) and nobody is knocking them (at least to my knowledge). But, Black Americans can't have any pride for being here for 400 YEARS!!!???

And everyone thought we was being “devisive” while ignoring the little shots being shot against us. That’s why I continue on with the mission, even when those on the outside seem to disagree. You notice that even in those AADos threads, it’s been mostly non AA’s against what we’re doing.

It’s no hate, though. I know once we get ourselves right, we’ll go back, and even help those who hate. That’s what big dawgs do!

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse

There was some fakkit/bedwench in the Haitian Independence thread talking shyt too

invalid

Banned
Daps
Before the fackin Mayflower, bytch.

mayflower-header-1.jpg

Fall in line. :ufdup:

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr

In the words of Marie Antoinette...'Let them eat cake'!!:feedme:
Fuk it Alongside the quasi 'Junetenth' celebration...let's make this an annual thing:takedat:

Last edited:

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
400 years in the pit of hell, the heart of white supremacy.
Never give up, Never fold. Never ashamed of the ancestors

AADOS...Uncompromising...This is for the ancestors and our descendants

...:salute:

Don't think there's a story to match in all the annals of recorded history. Rome controlled Gaul for 400 years after they conquered them, but the Gauls were at home. We've been behind enemy lines for 4 centuries and we're more than holding our own.

It's a trip. When we hear how certain tribes sold us to the crakkka, some of em told us we were sold because we were lazy or troublemakers. Basically useless.

But those who know better know how impossible that is. Potna of mine once said that the white man has never in his history gone anywhere on the planet and built a civilization on his own from the ground up. Everywhere he's gone the civilization was already established, and then the crakkka took over.

We've built from the ground up everywhere we've gone. Those of us the crakkka took from Africa were the cream of the crop. Those who knew agriculture, carpentry, different trades and craftsmen. They took those who already had the knowledge and ability to come over here and build up a country the right way, because the white man knew he couldn't do it. The lazy and weak among us couldn't have made it. Wouldn't have survived the crossing, or if they did they would've died off from the shock of the change in their condition once they hit these shores. Alotta of em didn't make it. Those who survived were made of the sternest stuff, please believe that. And that's who we descend from.

There's all kinds of pride there. And we should all remember this anytime some fool tries to make us feel bad concerning how some of us got here, and our history in this country with regards to slavery. Above all, our Honor is intact, and that means something. We didn't sell anybody out.