AA goes halfway across the world to tell Egyptian they not real Egyptians

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
The real egyptian sure as hell arent negroid africans.
:stopitslime:of course they are, just not west African. The first egyptians are the modern people of the horn of Africa and various other East African people. Where it gets confusing is because Egypt was conquered so many times by different looking groups. Make no mistake however, Egypt was founded by blacks.

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
:stopitslime:of course they are, just not west African. The first egyptians are the modern people of the horn of Africa and various other East African people. Where it gets confusing is because Egypt was conquered so many times by different looking groups. Make no mistake however, Egypt was founded by blacks.

I be telling these bantu nikkas they ain't listen.... East Africa the land of the gods :jawalrus:

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
I wouldn't agree with his mission, but I don't believe he's actually wrong.
That's what always bothered me about when people claim that the people of Egypt now, are basically the same as they were five thousand years ago.
Where in the world are the same exact people from millennia past, still the associated norm in their native lands?

North America? Nope
South America? Hardly
Australia? Quit playing
Europe? Nada
Asia? India, maybe. Eastern Asia, heck no
Africa? Maybe central, but north and east have been invaded and conquered so many times that the likelihood of the people being unchanged by so many different infusions of foreign blood over the course of five thousand years is ludicrous.

Do I think they were African, ala the west African grouping? Nope, but certainly darker than the current inhabitants.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
I be telling these bantu nikkas they ain't listen.... East Africa the land of the gods :jawalrus:
u do know there are bantus in East Africa right?
Way more than habeshas and other mix breeds like you.
matter of fact they're mostly in east and central africa.
also, Sudanese are not Horners.
The Armada Dynasty are genetically closer to Bantus and West Africans than Horners
:mjlol::umad:

6ixSigma

Pro
Daps
I went to Cairo Egypt back in October and I was legitimately surprised I didn't see one 'black looking' person (besides one female with her white daddy smh). But ya I was caught off gaurd and how Arabic-ish everyone was.

Regardless I got to see the Prymids so I was satisfied

31Flavors

Guilty Pleasure
Daps
You think that the real Egyptians were sub-Saharan Africans? Egypt is closer to the Middle East than sub-Saharan Africa

How did all those Arabs get there?