A Wrinkle in Time: Search for White Daddy and White Bae

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Lemme say this shyt:
I don't respect any Black person who thinks that we should be going thru Hollywood for anything

From you fuxin suckers stuck on black panther to the rest of you silly b*stards who think it's great to allow another culture to dictate what propaganda you may mass distribute about yourself.

Fux Ava, Oprah, Coogler and the rest of the brigade of coopted and misguided negroes.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
izEHgWY.png

MASSA LIKE MAH HAIR!

SalamiAttack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Ancient City of Brooklyn
Lemme say this shyt:
I don't respect any Black person who thinks that we should be going thru Hollywood for anything

From you fuxin suckers stuck on black panther to the rest of you silly b*stards who think it's great to allow another culture to dictate what propaganda you may mass distribute about yourself.

Fux Ava, Oprah, Coogler and the rest of the brigade of coopted and misguided negroes.

giphy.gif

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
Yup, wont be seeing this bullshyt.
Even if oprah is in it...I'm not going.
Not like she's gonna show anything anyhow.
:francis::snoop::ufdup:

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lemme say this shyt:

Shut the fukk up lame ass nikka, go live in the woods then you fakkit. You will be happier there with no interference like hollywood, you gay ass homo. :hhh: