A wild Karen gets the beats after spitting on a black woman

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
The only problem I have is that she let up on her and turned her back walking out. Never know if that old bytch had the strap on her. Just like the brotha I think in Florida whose family was getting harassed by that white dude, he came out and pushed him to the ground, then the cac shot and killed him.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Is it just me but do black women online ONLY post videos about Karens and ignore when white men are racist? It's like they give white men a pass for racism.
"Just asking questions (also known as JAQing off) is a way of attempting to make wild accusations acceptable (and hopefully not legally actionable) by framing them as questions rather than statements."

I was wondering why you were trying to deflect and steer this thread into some tired gender war nonsense until I looked at your post history. You're that piece of shyt "Kinshasa2pasadena."

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
"Just asking questions (also known as JAQing off) is a way of attempting to make wild accusations acceptable (and hopefully not legally actionable) by framing them as questions rather than statements."

I was wondering why you were trying to deflect and steer this thread into some tired gender war nonsense until I looked at your post history. You're that piece of shyt "Kinshasa2pasadena."
bruh really tried it...