A White Man with AIDS has had sexual contact with at least 600 Black Girls

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
This happened in Kenya too and a coli African hater used it to paint a narrative about how we are weak blah blah. I pointed out this story and that poster went mute. The hypocrisy and hatred people here have is unreal. Instead of empathizing with each other and seeing the parallels, We pretend it's someone else's problem or failing.. @TallMan_J why didn't you commit this story to memory like you did the other? Because you wanted to pretend that it's an inherent weakness of African women that they were exploited when the same thing happens in your country.

:camby:

i’m not shytting on them Kenyon African women, but you and others trying to compare that situation to this … are pieces of shyt !!!
cause you damn sure know the overwhelming majority of females involved in this US situation were under age/very young and immature black girls , unlike what went on in Kenya

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

:scust: LOOK AT THE THOSE WOMEN.

IT WAS TRASH SLEEPING WITH
AIDS INFECTED TRASH
IN SOME BUM ASS TOWN.

NO DECENT BLACK WOMAN
WOULD EVER LOOK AT THAT CAC.
:devil:
:evil:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

i’m not shytting on them Kenyon African women, but you and others trying to compare that situation to this … are pieces of shyt !!!
cause you damn sure know the overwhelming majority of females involved in this US situation were under age/very young and immature black girls , unlike what went on in Kenya

Excuses. Keep the same energy.

All that moral high ground bullshyt can beat it. You triggered by this old ass thread for a reason

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It’s nasty to even compare…If anything, the women/girls were younger in Kenya.

We know dude was providing backstage passes, concert tickets, nightclub access from his radio DJ job to adult age women.

It’s common for white men to go to African, Caribbean, South America, East Europe, and Asia targeting disenfranchised communities…typically underaged girls smh

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps

We know dude was providing backstage passes, concert tickets, nightclub access from his radio DJ job to adult age women.

It’s common for white men to go to African, Caribbean, South America, East Europe, and Asia targeting disenfranchised communities…typically underaged girls smh
There is a reason why these stats exist.

Race_of_Perpetrators%20122016.png

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
Not even Black YouTube wanted to talk about the story at the time and they damn near talk about everything. That's how I knew :francis:
There is no way for a story like this to have only been heard on thecoli, I've seen much smaller stories gain more traction. Some people deliberately avoid talking about it.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Excuses. Keep the same energy.

All that moral high ground bullshyt can beat it. You triggered by this old ass thread for a reason

fukk excuses and fukk keeping the same energy only a complete retard
would compare the decision of grown ass woman -to- the decision of a bunch of under age/barely legal young girls

and for the record, the only person that’s triggered. Is you …. this incident/thread was made when it happened, which was over five years ago , my reply to your post was something that you created last year … once again who was triggered and who is not

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX

I agree it’s nasty to even compare but then you have to ask your homie @Amestafuu (Emeritus) why he made the comparison

but I have to respectfully disagree with you on the females in Kenya were younger because that would be not true. They were grown adults , some were even married with kids … while in the US with this South Carolina incident. The overwhelming majority of females were under age or barely legal.